Adina Apartment Hotel Anzac Square is located within a historic precinct of the Brisbane CBD, adjacent to the Anzac Square Memorial Gardens that honour the men and women who participated in overseas armed service.
Built in the 1930s, the site was originally occupied by Government offices, receiving an extensive refurbishment in the 1980s, followed by another major redesign of the precinct in 2000 when the apartments were established. Recently renovated again in 2020, the building is at the epicentre of the CBD, positioned ten minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens and the Treasury Casino, 100m from the Queen Street Mall and across the road from Central Station.
The beautifully restored building incorporates both heritage architecture and contemporary design elements, flaunting original fretwork, silky oak timber, marble and an updated colour scheme of black, white and grey with gold accents.
The building comprises a combination of spacious studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments over five levels, each with air conditioning and its own fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. The elegant foyer boasts checkerboard tiles, lounge and library, with the building also offering 24-hour reception.
Occupying an iconic position in the ever-evolving Brisbane City, landmarks including Southbank Parklands, the Gabba, Suncorp Stadium, the Queensland Museum and Queensland Performing Arts Centre are all in proximity.
The Brisbane Airport is just 15km and 15 minutes drive, while prestigious education facilities including the University of Queensland and QUT Gardens Point Campus are also easily accessible. Blending old-world charm with modern amenities, Adina Apartments Anzac Square offers prestige, position and the opportunity to be a part of our city’s rich history.
- Located within historic precinct of Brisbane CBD adjacent to Anzac Square Memorial
- Originally built in the 1930s as Government offices with precinct redesigned in 2000 to incorporate apartments & recently renovated again in 2020
- 10 minutes walk from the Botanic Gardens & Treasury Casino, 100m to the Queen Street Mall & across the road from Central Station
- The building incorporates heritage architecture & contemporary design, flaunting original fretwork, silky oak timber, marble & an updated colour scheme of black, white, grey & gold
- The building comprises a combination of studios, one & two-bedroom apartments
- Each apartment is air-conditioned with its own fully equipped kitchen/kitchenette
- Close to Southbank Parklands, the Gabba, Suncorp Stadium, Queensland Museum, QPAC, University of Queensland & QUT Gardens Point Campus
- Brisbane Airport 15km/15 minutes away
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments
|95 Apartments – 5 Levels
|Forrester Kurts Properties (FKP)/Private Enterprise
|Year of Completion
|24-hour reception, lounge and library
|Received $1 million renovations in 2020; Pet-friendly complex
Dual key apartment Floorplan