Standing at an impressive 270 metres tall, Brisbane Skytower is the tallest building in Brisbane, the second tallest in Queensland and the sixth tallest in Australia. Completed in 2019 by iconic Australian construction company Hutchinson Builders, the skyscraper has won multiple awards for its’ futuristic design, comprising one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, in addition to deluxe penthouses and sky-homes.
Positioned at the centre of the CBD, the residence boasts contemporary design elements, cutting-edge technology and breathtaking views over Brisbane City that extend to Moreton Bay and beyond.
The building is broken down into three sections, Uptown and Downtown as the first, Skycity in the centre and the Skyrise and Horizon Collection that make up the third. Each section features independent lifts, lobbies and facilities, with the Skyrise and Horizon Collection granted exclusive access to a private lounge and sparkling rooftop infinity pool (the highest in the Southern Hemisphere!).
The lush apartments are fit with double-glazed, full-height glass walls that reflect the surrounds, crisp white kitchens with stainless steel appliances and luxurious bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles.
Architecturally striking, the building has been designed by the renowned Noel Robinson Architects in a triangular shape to maximise view opportunities. The executive-style lobby flaunts an opulent colour scheme of gold, black and white marble, with artistic silhouettes of the Brisbane River and the Great Dividing Range.
Occupying a prime position central to all amenities, the property is within walking distance of the Botanical Gardens, Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall and Southbank Parklands.
Marking the beginning of Brisbane’s transformation, Brisbane Skytower is symbolic of the new chapter that our City is embarking upon.
- The tallest building in Brisbane, second tallest in Queensland & sixth tallest in Australia
- Completed in 2019 by iconic Australian construction company Hutchinson Builders
- Comprising one-, two & three-bedroom apartments + deluxe penthouses
- Contemporary design elements, cutting-edge technology & magnificent views over Brisbane City extending to Moreton Bay
- Building broken down into 3 sections, Uptown/Downtown, Skycity & Skyrise/Horizon Collection each with independent lifts, lobbies & facilities
- Skyrise/Horizon Collection with exclusive access to lounge & rooftop infinity pool
- Apartments fit with double-glazed, full-height glass walls, crisp white kitchens with stainless steel appliances & luxurious bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Designed by Noel Robinson Architects in a triangular shape to maximise views
- Opulent lobby flaunts gold, black & white marble + artistic silhouettes of landmarks
- Walking distance of Botanical Gardens, Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall & Southbank Parklands
- Pet-friendly complex
- On-site manager
|Number of Apartments||1,141 Apartments – 81 Levels|
|Developer||AMP Capital, Hutchinson Builders & Noel Robinson Architects|
|Year of Completion||2019|
|Comprising of||1 Bedroom|
3 Bedroom Penthouses/Sky-homes
|Amenities||3 x recreation decks inc. pool, gym, steam rooms & BBQ area, luxury health club & spa + function rooms|
|Other comments||The tallest building in the Brisbane CBD + highest infinity pool in the southern hemisphere; Awards inc. QMBA State Project of the Year, Brisbane Project of the year & Brisbane Residential building over $20M; Pet-friendly complex; On-site manager|