Innovative Urban Oasis
Comprising three thirty-storey towers that host almost 1000 luxury apartments, FV Peppers flaunts a New York inspired design with five-star facilities and vistas of the Story Bridge and Brisbane City.
Luxury property developer GURNER took inspiration from the triangular-shaped Flatiron Building in Manhattan, incorporating a 20-seat cinema, state of the art gym, yoga retreat and lavish rooftop pool. Innovative design elements such as the bronze mesh façade afford light and temperature control to the building, just one of the many features that set the $600 Million development apart.
The three spires of the complex dubbed Flatiron, Valley House and No.1 contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom hotel and residential apartments, encompassing the heritage-listed Foresters Hall building. Each of the units include full kitchens with European appliances and stone benchtops, timber floors, enclosed balconies and sweeping views over Brisbane from levels 15 and above.
The elegant lobby incorporates sleek finishes of black and white marble with gold accents, while the rooftop infinity pool offers spectacular vistas and a tranquil place to unwind after a long day.
Occupying a central position in Fortitude Valley, FV Peppers provides access to a myriad of restaurants, bars, shopping facilities and transport options, including a mere two-minute walk to the Valley train station.
James Street dining and shopping precinct, Howard Smith Wharves, South Bank and the CBD are all within 2km of the landmark development, affording an ultra-convenient lifestyle for residents.
Those who enjoy all things luxurious will fall in love with this complex, meticulously designed to appeal to those who appreciate the finer things in life.
- 3 x 30-storey buildings with five-star facilities & vistas of the Story Bridge/Brisbane City
- $600M development by GURNER inspired by triangular Flatiron building in Manhattan
- Innovative design elements inc. bronze mesh façade for light/temperature control
- 5-star facilities inc. 20-seat cinema, state of the art gym, yoga retreat & rooftop pool, plus a pool on Level 6
- Flatiron, Valley House, 1 buildings with a mix of 1 & 2-bed hotel/residential units
- 3 x buildings encompass the heritage-listed Foresters Hall building
- Units inc. full kitchens with European appliances/stone benchtops, timber floors, enclosed balconies & sweeping views over Brisbane from levels 15 +
- The elegant lobby incorporates sleek finishes of black & white marble with gold accents
- A rooftop infinity pool offers spectacular vistas and a tranquil place to unwind
- Central to restaurants, bars, shopping facilities & transport options inc. 2-minute walk to Valley train station
- James Street dining/shopping precinct, Howard Smith Wharves, South Bank & CBD all within 2km
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments||3 x 30 storey buildings – totalling 986 apartments|
|Developer||Elenberg Fraser (Architect), GURNER (Developer)|
|Year of Completion||2 x buildings opened in 2017, 3rd building opened 2019|
|Comprising of||1 Bedroom|
|Amenities||20-seat cinema, state of the art gym, level 6 pool, yoga retreat & rooftop infinity pool/spa|
|Other comments||Pet friendly, 24-hr reception, 3 x buildings encompass the heritage-listed Foresters Hall|
2 Bedroom Apartment Floorplan