A far cry from traditional complexes, KOKO Apartments is an exclusive community of riverside residences situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of West End.
A combination of permanent tenants and owner-occupiers, the apartment village is a resort-style complex split into three buildings, surrounded by lush greenery, sleek amenities and tranquil river views.
Located in a prime position near the lively cultural hubs of West End and Southbank, properties within KOKO Apartments are highly sought after among owners and investors alike.
The complex hosts a total of 110 properties and is comprised of a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments. The aesthetically pleasing lobby sets the tone with calming water features, natural greenery and contrasting tones of black and white.
Whilst there are multiple configurations, each apartment features ducted air-conditioning, stone benchtops, SMEG appliances and stackable glass doors that open out to the terrace or balcony. The two and three-bedroom apartments host walk-in wardrobes and ensuites for the master bedroom, while the additional bedrooms offer mirrored, built-in wardrobes.
The building known as the ‘Camden’ building contains premium riverside residences and three exceptional penthouses. These lavish apartments feature gourmet kitchens with Miele appliances, a spa bath in the master ensuite and uninterrupted river views from the expansive balconies.
KOKO Apartments provides basement parking with lift access, secure intercom, on-site management and impressive facilities that will make you feel as if you’re on holiday all year round. The sparkling 20-metre lap pool has a surrounding sun deck and BBQ area that is overlooked by the well-equipped indoor gymnasium, all located at the centre of the complex.
Less than 4km from the CBD, KOKO Apartments are ideally positioned to take advantage of nearby amenities. Bustling Montague Road is less than five minutes’ walk where can access grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, specialty stores and multiple bus stops along the way.
The complex is within the school catchment area for Brisbane State High with other nearby schools including West End State School and St Lawrence’s College. Direct gated access to riverside walking and cycling paths provide another convenient exercise option with CCTV cameras in operation throughout the complex to provide additional security.
- Resort-style complex split into 3 buildings with permanent tenants & owner-occupiers
- Total of 110 properties comprised of a mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Each apartment features ducted air-conditioning, stone benchtops, SMEG appliances & stackable glass doors
- 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments host walk-in wardrobes & ensuites for the master bedroom
- ‘Camden’ building contains premium riverside residences & 3 exceptional penthouses
- These feature gourmet kitchens with Miele appliances, a spa bath in the master & river views
- KOKO provides basement parking with lift access, secure intercom & on-site management
- 20m Lap pool, sun deck, BBQ area & well-equipped indoor gymnasium
- Less than 4km from the CBD
- Montague Road is less than five minutes walk with grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, specialty stores & multiple bus stops along the way
- School catchment area for Brisbane State High with other nearby schools including West End State School and St Lawrence’s College
- Direct gated access to riverside walking & cycling paths
- CCTV throughout the complex for additional security
|Number of Apartments
|110 Apartments – 3 Buildings – 4 to 7 levels
|Stockland Development Ltd
|Year of Completion
|1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments + 3 x Penthouses
|Private lap pool, outdoor gas BBQ, private central park & well-equipped gym
|Riverfront location, glorious gardens, on-site management, pet-friendly complex