For those seeking a quintessential urban lifestyle, Oaks Lexicon presents the opportunity to enjoy the absolute best that inner-city living has to offer. A mixture of short-term accommodation and residential apartments, the complex provides a private oasis at the heart of our vibrant and ever-evolving city. Flaunting the facilities of a contemporary hotel and the creature comforts of a well-loved home, Lexicon Apartments offers dynamic city living and a peaceful place to call your own.
The building hosts both hotel guests and owner occupiers, with 54 one and two bedroom serviced apartments and 35 one, two and three bedroom residences. The complex was completed in 2004 and then received a renovation to the entryway in 2009 from Gold Coast company Alder Constructions, creating a more modernistic façade.
The well-presented foyer is fresh and minimalistic with splashes of greenery and a colour scheme of white, black and dark timber. The reception is supervised from 6am-10pm daily, with secure entry and intercom providing a safe environment for guests and residents.
The apartments have been designed for simplistic, low maintenance living from the high-end European appliances to the easy flow of the indoor and outdoor areas. The floorplans are above average in size, with the spacious balconies providing a dreamy outlook and ideal space for entertaining by the glow of the city lights. The functional kitchens boast stone benchtops, induction cooktop and high-end stainless-steel appliances, each apartment also offering internal laundry facilities and ducted air-conditioning throughout. Secure underground parking is allocated to each residence and can be accessed by the two high-speed secure lifts.
The Lexicon Apartments’ amenities are first class and include a heated pool, jacuzzi, sun deck, BBQ facilities and separate fully equipped gym. The highlight of the many features of the complex is the unrivalled location, with Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier and numerous cafes, restaurants and bars all within a 1km radius of the savvy residences. Nearby Brisbane landmarks include The Performing Arts Centre, Suncorp Stadium and Southbank, with public transport options at your disposal in the form of Central Station, ferry terminals and bus stops.
- Mix of short-term accommodation & residential apartments
- 54 one & two bedroom serviced apartments
- 35 one, two & three bedroom residences
- Reception is supervised from 6am-10pm each day
- Secure entry to well-presented, minimalistic foyer
- Above average sized apartments designed for simplistic, low maintenance living
- Kitchen boasts stone benchtops, induction cooktop & high-end stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious balconies provide a dreamy outlook & ideal space for entertaining space
- Internal laundry facilities, ducted air-conditioning & secure underground parking
- First class amenities including a heated pool, jacuzzi, sun deck, BBQ facilities & gym
- Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, numerous cafes, restaurants & bars within 1km radius
- Nearby landmarks include The Performing Arts Centre, Suncorp Stadium & Southbank
- Central Station, ferry terminals & multiple bus stops at your disposal
|Number of Apartments|
54 Serviced Apartments & 35 Residential Units
|Year of Completion||2004|
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments (hotel)
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments (Residential)
|Amenities||Onsite swimming pool, gym & jacuzzi|
|Other comments||Inner city location, Free City Loop bus at your doorstep, pet friendly complex|