Elevate your Expectations!
If you won’t settle for anything but the best, Oaks Aurora will satisfy your desire to live in a superior residence that offers a five-star lifestyle. Originally the site of a warehouse complex built in 1837 and the official entrance to the Port of Brisbane, the site has rich historical significance in our city. Among the top five tallest buildings in Brisbane, Oaks Aurora provides panoramic views for its residents that extend over the city, river and valley. High-end finishes, imaginative design concepts and extensive amenities are among the many benefits of living in this modernised building in a lucrative and historic location.
Containing a total of 408 dwellings and configurations from sleek one-bedroom apartments to luxurious two-storey ‘sky homes’, Oaks Aurora caters to a variety of demographics. The vision of developers The Amalgamated Property Group alongside Cottee Parker Architects, Oaks Aurora was nominated for the international Emporis Skyscraper Award in 2006 and was awarded an eighth place in the prestigious competition. The apartment building pays homage to its origins by restoration of the historical façade that was once the Queensland Country Life Building, now on the Queensland Heritage Register.
The façade may be historical however, the interior of the building is quite the opposite. State of the art IT capabilities have been implemented for security and convenience including iris scanning identification upon entry and personal computer in every apartment. The double-storey foyer oozes opulence with an imaginative combination of colours, textures and materials, designer furniture and art representing the building ties to Brisbane City. The quality of the interior of the residences is evident through Grohe tapware, granite kitchen and vanity benchtops with high-end stainless steel kitchen appliances.
The list of amenities at Oaks Aurora is extensive, beginning with the recreation deck that rests among the surrounding buildings creating a New York-Rooftop party vibe. Cool off in the 30m lap pool, wind down in the spa or sweat it out in the gym or the sauna. Function facilities are available in addition to a resident’s private clubroom, bar and mini-cinema. The facilities on offer at Oaks Aurora allow you to enjoy all the creature comforts close to home, including a bottle shop, convenience store and cafes on the ground floor.
You can forget commuting to work as you are already at the epi-centre of the CBD and you can delete your Uber App because you can walk to absolutely everything! Shops, schools, dining, bars, cafes and iconic Brisbane landmarks are literally on your doorstep. Oaks Aurora presents the opportunity for premium inner-city living with historic roots, providing an authentic Brisbane lifestyle like no other.
- Originally built in 1837, the site was later the QLD Country Life Club & is now part of the QLD Heritage register
- Among the 5 tallest buildings in Brisbane
- Panoramic City, River & Valley Views
- 408 Residences including one, two & three-bedroom apartments, 15 two-storey sky homes & 18 penthouses
- Built by The Amalgamated Property Group & designed by Cottee Parker Architects
- 8th Place at the international Emporis Skyscraper Award in 2006
- Restoration of the original façade pays homage to the historical ties to the city
- State of the art IT capabilities including iris scanning identification upon entry & personal computer in every apartment
- Opulent double storey foyer
- Apartments feature Grohe tapware, granite kitchen & vanity benchtops with high-end stainless steel appliances
- Amenities including recreation deck, 30m lap pool, jacuzzi, gym, cinema, residents clubroom & bar
- Shops, schools, dining, bars, cafes and iconic Brisbane landmarks on your doorstep
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments||480 residences – 69 Floors|
|Developer||APH Properties/ Amalgamated Property Group|
|Year of Completion||2006 (renovated in 2013)|
|Comprising of||18 penthouses, 54 sky homes (two-storey luxury apartments) and 408 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments|
|Amenities||30m Pool, jacuzzi, gym, cinema, resident’s clubroom, bar & recreation deck|
|Other comments||Among the top 5 tallest apartments in Brisbane|
8th Place in the 2006 Emporis Skyscraper Award, pet-friendly complex