Nestled in the central suburb of Bowen Hills, Skyline Court offers a private escape amongst the hustle and bustle of the central suburb. Hosting 60 apartments over five levels, the low-rise complex features an outdoor pool with a BBQ area, fitness centre and public transport right on your doorstep.
The apartments are modern with air conditioning and high ceilings, offering a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom residences.
Right next door to Fortitude Valley, the location is 15 minutes from the Brisbane Airport, 10 minutes from the heart of the CBD and five minutes from the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.
Originally built in 2007, the complex received a refurbishment in 2014, recently rebranded from Breakfree to Skyline Court. Presenting a red and grey façade. the interior of the contemporary apartments displays neutral colour schemes, stone benchtops, fully-equipped kitchens and glass balustrade balconies that overlook the complex pool and district.
The building offers dual-key residences, 24/7 on-site management and excellent rental returns, making the well-positioned apartments ideal for investors looking to add to their portfolio, busy professionals or a Brisbane base for interstate travellers.
Walk to nearby supermarkets, cafes, bus stops and Bowen Hills Station while accessing the fortitude valley nightlife, offices of the CBD, boutiques at the Emporium and James Street dining precinct.
Currently undergoing a once-in-a-generation transformation, Bowen Hills will benefit from the new Exhibition Station that will link to the Cross River Rail Project, as well as the overhaul of the RNA showgrounds for future sporting events to take place in the 2032 Olympic Games.
- Low-rise complex with 60 apartments over 5 levels in the central suburb of Bowen Hills
- Covered pool with BBQ area, fitness centre & public transport on your doorstep
- Modern studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom residences featuring air-con & high ceilings
- 15 mins from Brisbane Airport, 10 mins from CBD & 5 mins from the Royal Hospital
- Apartments present neutral colour schemes, stone benchtops & balconies that overlook the pool/district
- The building also offers dual-key residences & excellent rental returns for investors
- Walk to nearby supermarkets, cafes, bus stops & Bowen Hills Station
- Fortitude valley nightlife, offices of the CBD, boutiques at the Emporium & James Street dining precinct
- Exhibition Station will link to the Cross River Rail Project
- RNA showgrounds overhaul for future sporting events in the 2032 Olympic Games
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments||60 Apartments – 5 Levels|
|Developer||Wiltshire Stevens Architecture & Lifetime Securities|
|Year of Completion||2007 (refurbished in 2014)|
|Amenities||Outdoor swimming pool, BBQ facilities, fitness centre & secure parking|
|Other comments||Pet friendly & on-site management|
2 Bedroom Apartment Floorplan
2 Bedroom Dual Key Apartment Floorplan