Enviable and Elite
Located within the renowned Your Emporium Precinct in Fortitude Valley, 1000 Ann Street Apartments are among the elite of inner-city Brisbane accommodation. The Your Emporium Precinct comprises a combination of commercial, hotel and residential buildings, fashion boutiques, cafes and iconic restaurants, recently rebranded after the opening of the flagship Emporium Hotel South Bank in 2018.
1000 Ann Street is the residential building within the precinct and offers a combination of one, two and three-bedroom luxury apartments in a premium location.
Officially opened in 2007, 1000 Ann Street hosts 232 apartments across six buildings known as; Central, Toulouse North, Toulouse South, Toasters, Pompedo and Moulin. Developed by Anthony John Group, the building is simplistic yet sophisticated, flaunting clean lines, timber accents and quality finishes.
Optimal indoor/outdoor living is provided through open-plan layouts that flow onto spacious balconies, overlooking the residents’ private pool deck, the complex and the city.
Each apartment is also inclusive of air-conditioning, ceiling fans and quality stainless steel appliances throughout.
The amenities on offer include 2 gym rooms, sauna, 20m swimming pool with a shallow relaxation zone, heated spa and BBQ facilities.
You have the added benefit of stepping out and accessing first-class restaurants, bars, boutiques and convenience stores which means that you will never have to venture far from home.
Additional features of the complex include onsite building management, secure intercom entry and allocated basement parking, a rare find in Fortitude Valley!
The property is less than 3km from the CBD, with the convenience of nearby public transport options including Fortitude Valley Station just a ten-minute walk away and bus stops one minute from your doorstep. The trendy James Street is less than 1km away and offers further dining opportunities, cinemas and shopping including designer furniture and high-end fashion stores.
New Farm State School, Fortitude Valley Secondary School, All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar and St James College are the local schools, with the popular Howard Smith Wharves only 1.5km from the precinct.
- Elite residential accommodation within renowned Emporium Precinct
- Precinct offers commercial, hotel & residential buildings, boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- 232 apartments across 6 buildings named; Central, Toulouse North, Toulouse South, Toasters, Pompedo & Moulin
- Simplistic yet sophisticated design, flaunting clean lines, timber accents & quality finishes
- Indoor/outdoor living is provided through open-plan layouts that flow onto balconies
- Each apartment includes air-conditioning, ceiling fans & quality stainless steel appliances.
- Amenities include two gym rooms, sauna, 20m swimming pool, heated spa & BBQ facilities
- First-class restaurants, bars, boutiques & convenience stores within the complex
- Onsite building management, secure intercom & allocated basement parking
- 3km from the CBD
- 1km to James Street
- 5km to Howard Smith Wharves
- Local schools New Farm SS, Fortitude Valley Secondary School, All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar & St James College
|Number of Apartments
|232 Residential Apartments across 6 buildings; Central, Toulouse North, Toulouse South, Toasters, Pompedo & Moulin
|Anthony John Group
|Year of Completion
|1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
|20m Pool, 2 x Gym rooms, BBQ facilities & Sauna
|– Emporium South Bank opened in 2018
– Emporium Precinct rebranded
– Emporium hotel taken over by Ovolo
– Pet-friendly complex