Located within the lush grounds of Koko Apartments down by the river in West End, this apartment boasts many features which will make you feel at home.
It features a terrific front balcony overlooking the lush grounds of the complex
and walls of windows provide loads of natural lighting throughout the home.
As well as generous outdoor spaces, the apartment includes plenty of internal living and dining space and a terrific kitchen.
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus open plan living and dining, and an exclusive use carpark in the basement.
The West End location is prime. Close to any amenity you could require and you can step straight from the grounds of the complex onto riverside walking paths for your daily exercise!
Upon inspection you will experience the serenity and privacy the location of this apartment within the complex offers, with extensive views across the top of the tree-line and across to the river.
It’s a short walk through lush gardens to the resort style pool (great for laps!), as well as the fully equipped gym which overlooks the pool and gardens.
You will feel like you are in the middle of a rainforest and that is something to savour, so close to the city!
– 2 built in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite with separate bathtub)
– Spacious open plan living and dining areas
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances including a gas cooktop and stainless steel SMEG electric oven, as well as generous space and storage
– Large tiled balcony with lush green views
– Private 5th floor apartment with limited neighbours
– Resort style pool and gymnasium in complex
– Secure basement parking with secure lift access to your apartment
– Ample on site visitor car parking (for use by your guests)
– NBN availability
– 113 sqm floorplan
– Generous storage
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Well maintained lush landscaped grounds with on-site managers
– Convenient West End location
The front door leads you directly past the kitchen into the spacious living and dining area and beyond to the outdoor balcony.
The living areas and bedrooms are finished in neutral toned carpets, making the apartment feel cosy and comfortable.
The kitchen is great! Practical and functional in design, with stone benchtops, it overlooks the open plan living and dining area. It includes a 4 burner gas cooktop, SMEG electric oven, single drawer dishwasher, rangehood, loads of storage and a modern finish.
Both bedrooms are spacious and sit on the opposite side of the living areas.
The master bedroom has direct access to the front balcony, a wall of mirror door built in cupboards, and luxury ensuite with walk in shower and separate bathtub.
Bedroom two has a wall of mirror door built in cupboards, a sliding window with views of the gardens across the balcony and plenty of space.
Bedroom two is also positioned just a couple of steps away from the main bathroom.
There is also an internal laundry located within the main bathroom, set behind folding doors.
Every convenience you would expect in a luxury apartment is at your fingertips, it is brilliant – and it’s within walking distance to all that living in West End offers.