This north facing apartment is located on level 8 of the complex and looks across to Suncorp Stadium.
It offers you a solid investment opportunity or a really convenient place to call home!
Apart from being on the doorstep of the City and the Caxton Street/Barracks precinct, it features 1 bedroom (with built ins), 1 bathroom and 1 secure basement car park!
111 Quay Street is a solid complex on the fringe of Brisbane City and offers its residents such a handy location with easy access.
– 1 good size built in bedroom
– Modern bathroom
– 1 secure basement car park
– Well designed inclusive kitchen with direct access to the dining and living area
– Open plan lounge and dining area
– Fantastic outdoor balcony with plenty of space to relax
– Secure basement car park with lift access to your floor
– Full security and intercom system
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Convenient location
– Internal laundry
– Currently rented for $360 per week
The apartment features a practical layout with access to the outdoor balcony from the living area.
There is plenty of internal living space, all within handy reach of the kitchen.
The bathroom is spacious and features a walk in shower, floating vanity, toilet and the laundry area is tucked away behind the door.
The bedroom features carpets and mirror door built in robes and has a sliding opaque glass door.
The apartment is currently rented out for $360 per week but can be offered with vacant possession, if required.