This south-east facing apartment is located on level 5 of the complex and boasts an awesome outdoor terrace/balcony!
It offers you a solid investment opportunity or a really convenient place to call home!
Apart from being on the doorstep of the City and the Caxton Street/Barracks precinct, it features 2 bedrooms (with built ins), 2 bathrooms and 1 secure basement car park!
111 Quay Street is a solid complex on the fringe of Brisbane City and offers its residents such a handy location with easy access.
– 2 built in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
– 1 secure basement car park
– Well designed inclusive kitchen with direct access to the dining and living area
– Open plan lounge and dining area
– Amazing over-sized outdoor balcony with plenty of space
– Secure basement car park with lift access to your floor
– Large master bedroom with direct access to the spacious tiled balcony
– Full security and intercom system
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Convenient location
– Internal laundry
– Currently rented for $450 per week
The apartment features a practical layout with dual access to the outdoor balcony from both the master bedroom and the living area.
The aspect of the apartment allows outstanding natural light flow into the main living area.
There is plenty of internal living space, all within handy reach of the kitchen.
Both bathrooms are spacious and feature walk in showers, the main bathroom is off the hallway with the ensuite tucked away as a part of the master suite.
Both bedrooms feature carpets and mirror door built in robes. Bedroom two features sliding opaque glass doors which makes it easy to convert to a multi-use room as required.
The apartment is currently rented out for $450 per week to fantastic tenants who love where they live!