This spacious apartment is located on level 8 of the complex and includes views of the city skyline as well as looking across to the Brisbane River.
Boasting a great location as an ‘end unit’, it offers more natural light and breezes because of the extra wall of windows.
It offers you a solid investment opportunity or a really convenient place to call home!
Apart from being on the doorstep of the City and the Caxton Street/Barracks precinct, it features 1 bedroom (with built ins), 1 bathroom and 1 secure basement car park!
111 Quay Street is a solid complex on the fringe of Brisbane City and offers its residents such a handy location with easy access.
* 1 good size built in bedroom
* Modern bathroom
* 1 secure basement car park
* Well designed inclusive kitchen with direct access to the dining and living area
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* Fantastic outdoor balcony with views to the river and loads of natural light
* Secure basement car park with lift access to your floor
* Full security and intercom system
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Convenient location
* Internal laundry
* Currently rented but available with vacant possession if you want to make it your home
The apartment features a practical layout with access to the outdoor balcony from the living area.
There is plenty of internal living space, all within handy reach of the kitchen.
The bathroom is spacious and features a walk in shower, floating vanity, toilet and the laundry area is tucked away behind the door.
The bedroom features carpets and mirror door built in robes and has a sliding opaque glass door.
There is also a handy study nook area near the entrance to the apartment.
The apartment is currently rented out but will be offered with vacant possession.