Picture yourself spending lazy afternoons relaxing on your balcony as you soak up the stunning views of the Brisbane River and beyond to the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, whilst being only a short stroll from the Botanic Gardens and Queen Street Mall!
This is a rare opportunity to become one of the privileged few who own real estate within this sought after complex, which is widely known as one of the best Brisbane has to offer!
Located on the 10th level and featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this apartment offers you convenient city living just steps away from the glorious Botanic Gardens, in the heart of the City.
The views are captivating, protected and constantly evolving from daybreak on.
You’ll be mesmerized by the changing scenes – whether you are relaxing on any section of the extensive balcony, snoozing in your bedroom, or cooking up a storm in the kitchen – there is always a stunning view to enjoy!
– 2 large bedrooms with views and direct balcony access
– Walk in robe and full ensuite to master bedroom
– 2 bathrooms (including the ensuite)
– Open plan lounge which flows seamlessly onto the balcony
– Separate formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen
– Handy office space with stunning views
– Terrific tiled balcony spanning entire width of the apartment
– Walk through kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Secure basement carpark with storage locker
– Fully air conditioned
– Internal laundry room
– Luxurious upmarket complex with resident facilities including pool, sauna and gym
– Secure lift access to your level
– Location, location, location!
The open plan living area is overlooked by a walk-through kitchen that is flanked by the formal dining room and office area which has direct access to the balcony. (the office area would also make an ideal casual meals spot, or a place for a high bar to enjoy the view with an afternoon cocktail!)
The kitchen which is in original condition offers room for you to renovate to suit your needs. It has a timber look finish, dark granite benchtops and loads of bench space and storage.
There’s also a generous fridge space, dishwasher, double sinks, electric oven, gas cooktop and rangehood. The kitchen is very handy to all of the nearby living spaces.
With two carpeted bedrooms, two full size bathrooms and a walk in robe for the master suite, the apartment provides privacy and space to whoever resides here.
The bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the apartment to the living areas, offering peace and quiet to all.
The extensive balcony spans the entire width of the apartment and offers up breath-taking views from every angle.
There’s also an internal laundry and generous storage space within the apartment as well as a storage locker in the basement car park.
The total size of the apartment is approximately 173 sqm.
The complex which is fully secure, has vehicular entry from both Margaret and Edwards Streets. It also offers an inground pool, sauna, gym, as well as secure access and parking for your vehicle.
It is just waiting for you to move in and make it your dream home!