Picture yourself spending lazy afternoons relaxing on your terrace as you soak up the serenity whilst being only a short stroll from local shops, walking paths and Westfield Garden City!
You’ll feel right at home, plus safe and secure, in a very comfortable environment.
Whether you live in it, rent it out or buy it for your kids attending Uni, this property represents excellent value and will continue to appreciate in value due to its great location and quality finish!
Located on the ground level and featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this apartment offers you convenient living within a well maintained complex.
The apartment is currently leased at $475 per week, but may also be available with vacant possession if you require.
Special features include:
– 2 built in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (main plus ensuite)
– Comfortably air conditioned
– Open plan lounge and dining which flow onto the oversize entertainment balcony
– Full security/intercom system in complex
– Contemporary design with high end fixtures and fittings
– Master bedroom includes glossy white ensuite and walk in robe
– Well appointed kitchen with deep double sinks, top quality De Longhi appliances, stone benchtops and loads of storage
– Full size internal laundry
– Approximately 150 sqm (including terrace)
– Impressive high ceilings and oversize doorways
– Reasonable body corporate fees
– Exclusively allocated secure car park with lift access from basement
– Insect and security screens
– Secure rear store room behind the laundry
– Feature lighting
– Generous storage and built in cupboards throughout
– Quality built in 2016 by Mosaic Property Group
“Liberty by Mosaic” is an impressive contemporary complex and the quality this developer is renowned for continues throughout the common areas and into the individual apartments.
Fitted out with high quality appliances, everything from the lighting, storage options, flooring etc has been meticulously planned and perfectly executed to ensure that you will love where you live!
The front door opens into a hallway that features impressive storage shelving which looks great!
When you follow the hallway around, you will find yourself in the large open plan living space that boasts views out to the green space beyond the courtyard.
The open plan living area is made up of a quality kitchen which overlooks the dining area and across to the living space which in turn flows onto the huge terrace.
The kitchen is well designed and includes loads of storage cupboards and benchspace. De Longhi appliances are a feature and there is also room for a large fridge.
The living and dining area is spacious, bright and airy, and opens directly onto the entertainment patio at the rear.
The two bedrooms are set apart on opposite sides of the living area.
The master bedroom is a great size and features a walk in robe, and good size ensuite.
Features of the main bathroom include a walk in shower with frameless shower screen, glossy white floating vanity with feature basin, and quality tapware. This theme continues in the main bedroom ensuite also.
The second bedroom has easy access to the main bathroom so there is privacy and space for whoever resides here.
The terrace can easily accommodate a full size outdoor setting, large BBQ and much more!
There’s a separate internal laundry room near the main bathroom, and plenty of storage.
There is also a handy storeroom at the rear of the apartment which is secure and provides a great spot to store bikes or other equipment.
The total size of the apartment, including the terrace is around 155 sqm.
The complex also offers secure access to the building, plus secure basement parking for your vehicle.