This luxury apartment boasts a comfortable floorplan that offers you room to move and the layout provides each member of the household privacy and space.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double car accommodation, it offers a luxurious sanctuary which would be ideal for a professional couple or small family who love to entertain.
There’s a seamless flow from the comfortable living areas directly onto the extensive tiled balcony which offers you plenty of options to spread out and entertain family and friends!
Special features include:
– 3 built-in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (main plus ensuite)
– Comfortably air conditioned plus ceiling fans throughout
– Open plan lounge and dining which flows onto the oversize entertainment balcony
– Full security/intercom system in complex
– Contemporary design with high-end fixtures and fittings
– Master bedroom includes a glossy white ensuite, walk through robe and direct balcony access
– Well-appointed kitchen with deep double sinks, top-quality De Longhi appliances, stone benchtops and loads of storage
– Full-size internal laundry with floor to ceiling linen storage
– Impressive high ceilings and oversize doorways
– Two exclusively allocated secure car parks with lift access from the basement
– Gorgeous timber floors throughout
– Insect screens
– Secure rear store room which includes a clothesline for your convenience
– Feature lighting
– Generous storage and built-in cupboards throughout
– Quality built-in 2016 by Mosaic Property Group
“Liberty by Mosaic” is an impressive contemporary complex and the quality this developer is renowned for continues throughout the common areas and into the individual apartments.
Fitted out with high-quality appliances, everything from the lighting, storage options, flooring etc has been meticulously planned and perfectly executed to ensure that you will love where you live!
Every extra has been considered and an inspection will demonstrate that.
Quality timber floors set the scene for the entire apartment and bring warmth and comfort that goes hand in hand with the remainder of the fit-out.
Special attention has been paid to the storage capacity within the apartment to ensure that everything has a place.
From the floor to ceiling cupboards within the laundry room, to the feature shelving and mirror door built-in cupboards in two of the bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk through robe.
High ceilings feature throughout and one of the first things you will notice and appreciate will be the oversize doorways which give the apartment a luxurious and spacious vibe.
The apartment enjoys cooling breezes from the street and flow-through cross-ventilation is possible by way of the clever design and placement of windows and doors within the apartment.
There is a handy storeroom at the rear of the apartment which is secure and protected from the weather but open-air enough to feature a clothesline if you wish to dry your clothes away from a tumble dryer!
The apartment is 146 sqm with generous living and dining areas, great size balcony and spacious bedrooms, and as mentioned previously there is also a terrific amount of storage within the apartment.
The open plan living area is overseen by the magnificently appointed kitchen. This kitchen features a sleek island bench with deep double sinks and loads of under bench cupboards and drawers.
De Longhi appliances are a feature and there is also room for a large fridge and your microwave.
Features of the main bathroom include a walk-in shower with frameless shower screen, glossy white floating vanity with feature basin, and quality tapware. This theme continues in the main bedroom ensuite also.
There is secure accommodation for 2 full-size vehicles.
Don’t just add this property to your ‘watch list’ – inspect and make it your new home today!