This stunning apartment is set on the first level of Riverscape East at Kangaroo Point and features lovely views of the gardens and pool area.
It includes 3 bedrooms (with built ins), 2 bathrooms (including an ensuite to the master bedroom), gorgeous timber floors (very low maintenance), a spacious living/dining area, a full width main balcony PLUS an extra ‘Juliet’ balcony off one of the bedrooms at the rear of the apartment, which promotes extra breezes throughout the home!
As well as the outdoor areas, there is a comfortable amount of internal living space, and it’s all within handy reach of the kitchen.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the apartment and has its own sliding door access to a private section of the main balcony, plus it includes built in (mirror door) cupboards and a private ensuite with walk in shower.
The remaining two bedrooms are at the opposite end of the unit and are conveniently positioned on each side of the main bathroom.
You will love the main balcony as it is spacious and well protected and offers up views across the complex gardens and pool area, as well as the twinkling lights of the city skyscape at night! It has direct access from the main living area as well as private access from the master bedroom.
– 3 built in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Open plan living and dining area
– Fully air-conditioned plus ceiling fans throughout
– Gourmet kitchen with generous space and storage
– Front and rear balconies
– Resort style pool and outdoor entertainment area in complex
– Secure basement parking with lift access to your level
– Internal laundry
– Generous storage
The kitchen is a chefs delight – well designed, with stone benchtops, it overlooks the open plan living and dining area.
It includes a ceramic cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ducted rangehood, large corner pantry, and a luxury timber finish.
Each bedroom includes a built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and is air conditioned. They are both finished in the same timber flooring as the main living area
The apartment is fully air-conditioned (reverse cycle) and in addition to this, the owners have installed ceiling fans in every room, which is a real bonus for the summer months and ensures year round comfort.
There is also an internal laundry which includes a clothes dryer.
The location is a treat – just a few minutes walk from all that Kangaroo Point offers, including:
– Bridge Climb
– Walking and cycling paths
– Captain Burke Park
– Kangaroo Point Cliﬀs BBQ Area
– 5 minute walk to Holman St Ferry Terminal which offers you easy access to the City, Eagle St Pier and Howard Smith Wharves, New Farm, and Southbank
– Bus stop at Baildon Street for rides to the City
– Sea Legs Brewery is only 100 Metres away
– Easy walk to coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, physio, gym, doctors, dentist, pub, beauty salon, French bakery and more!
– St Vincents, Mater and Childrens Hospitals are also all within easy reach
The complex is very tightly held, (with limited sales occurring), it is well maintained and offers residents a variety of extras, such as:
– Closed Circuit Camera Security
– 24 Hour Security
– Resort Style Living, palm-lined pool area with BBQ and entertainment facilities
– The complex has a “No Short Term Rental” policy
– Well equipped gym/sauna
– Beautifully manicured gardens
– FIBRE and FOXTEL to the building
– Large Visitor Carpark
– Underground Car Parking – the carpark for this apartment is directly opposite the elevator
– Car Wash Bay
– Pet Friendly complex