There’s so much to love about this stunning 1x1x1 apartment in East Brisbane!
Situated in a centrally located complex on Wellington Road, and appropriately called The Wellington, it features an open plan living and dining area and a modern kitchen with neutral tones, loads of storage and quality appliances.
There’s a very handy study nook as well as storage wherever your look!
The balcony has a nice green outlook across the trees to the East. It is very private, features tiles on the floor and direct access from the bedroom and living area.
– Large bedroom with a walk-through robe
– Spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower
– Open plan living and dining
– Handy study nook
– Modern, fully equipped kitchen with great storage, ample benchtops and quality appliances
– Large laundry with generous storage
– Comfortably air conditioned
– Secure complex with intercom access
– Resident facilities including a rooftop pool, a variety of outdoor seating and lounge areas, BBQs and more
– Spacious balcony with lovely ‘green’ outlook across to the east
– Secure basement car accommodation
– Lift access to your level
– Vibrant location, close to many amenities and with easy access to the CBD.
– Pet friendly complex
The complex is very well kept and includes fantastic facilities such as outdoor BBQ areas, and plenty of room for residents to relax, and a beautiful rooftop pool with city views!
East Brisbane’s inner-city location and excellent transport connectivity puts it within convenient reach of all of Brisbane’s major university campuses and hospitals, including QUT and Southbank Institute of Technology, as well as Princess Alexandra Hospital, Greenslopes Private Hospital, the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, commercial centres such as Fortitude Valley and the CBD and also Stones Corner!
Transport connectivity options make it easy to access West End, SouthBank Parklands, CBD, Fortitude Valley. The SE freeway, Clem-7 tunnel, Go Between Bridge and south east and eastern busways also provide superb road access to the inner city, outer suburbs and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts!
Inspections are available on request but we also encourage you to view the walk-through video or the 3D virtual tour online for further details – it’s just like being there!