No open houses are scheduled however if you wish to book in a private viewing, we can do this at any time.
There is a walk through video available for you to view online.
Please note, some inclusions and extras mentioned in the video are no longer available as a part of the sale.
Fully renovated two level apartment in a super convenient location
This apartment is set over 2 levels and offers you the opportunity to enjoy luxury living in your own centrally located haven but just 2 minutes walk to Howard Smith Wharves and the James Street precinct, plus it is only 4 minutes walk to Fortitude Valley Mall and 6 minutes (just 800m) to the CBD!
Offering an ideal living and entertaining space, this stunning apartment has been fully renovated to a high standard and includes luxury finishes and fittings, high tech extras and loads of convenient storage.
Sleek and modern, it offers a safe, secure and low maintenance environment for its new owners, and boasts 2 side by side secure basement carparks and a large lockable storage cage as well.
Set over 2 levels, the entry level is where you’ll find all of the living spaces and one of the bedrooms, plus there is a solid timber staircase which takes you to the lower level with features a spacious bedroom with built in feature robes, a quality ensuite and separate toilet.
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 stunning bathrooms
– Extensive outdoor balcony
– State of the art kitchen with generous storage, clean lines, feature mirror splashback, stunning TrendStone benchtops, ceramic cooktop, electric oven and quality dishwasher
– 2 basement carparks (side by side)
– Large storage cage in basement
– Fully air-conditioned
– Thoughtful floorplan with a bedroom on each level
– High quality fittings and fixtures
– 107 sqm
– C-Bus control system
– The complex features a gym and rooftop pool and spa with stunning views over New Farm, Teneriffe, Newstead and the City
– Only a 2 minute walk to the newly constructed Howard Smith Wharves via the elevator at the end of Malt street
– Only a 2 minute walk to the famous James Street which caters for all of your shopping, dining and entertaining desires
– Only a 6 minute walk into the city to help avoid those high parking costs
– Last but not least only a 4 minute walk into the world famous Fortitude Valley Mall.
The renovation is complete and includes:
– New lighting throughout and all Cbus controlled
– New carpets in both master bedrooms
– New blinds in both master bedrooms and electronical controlled blinds in the living room
– New bedroom wall robes with extra hanging and draw space
– New floor to ceiling mirrors in both master bedrooms
– New polished wooden floors in the master bedroom downstairs – walk-in robes
– New polished wood feature in the upstairs master bedroom
– New floor and wall tiling in both bathrooms
– New shower screens in both bathrooms
– Extra shelving to both upstairs linen cupboards including a mop and broom rack
– Freshly painted throughout
– New floor tiles in entry and living spaces
– New TrendStone waterfall island bench with glass feature, microwave and dual bins also with own LED lighting system
– New kitchen with TrendStone top benches and wood grain cabinetry, stone sink and stylish industrial tapware
– Newly sealed outdoor entertaining area with a stone/wood built-in bench
– All new power points throughout, all with USB points
– New laundry with vanity and tiled splashback
– New extraction system for the laundry and master bathroom upstairs
– Large storage area underneath the stairwell
– 7 cubic metre storage cage in the car park
– 2 car spaces which are side by side
There are many extras included with the apartment (as mentioned in the bullet points above).
You’ll love the convenience of built in USB charging points with your power points, the C-Bus Control System, as well as the storage that is featured throughout the apartment, all close at hand.
The gorgeous tiles on the floor in the main living area allow you to furnish the home with rugs and furniture of your choice and gives the home the cool feeling that is associated with modern minimalist living!
The overall finish and fit out gives the feeling of 5 star luxury in your own home!
The state of the art kitchen is the answer to any chefs desires – perfectly fitted out with quality appliances (dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven), there is also deep double sinks with awesome industrial style tap ware, a built in dishwasher, plus built-in bin storage, as well as loads of storage cupboards and a mirrored splash back.
The kitchen overlooks a generous living and dining area which flows seamlessly out to the outdoor entertainment area which is protected from the weather, making year round alfresco dining a breeze!
One of the bedrooms is at the rear of this level and has feature built in robes, full length mirror and direct private access to the ensuite/bathroom on this level.
There is also a fully renovated laundry which can be shut off from the rest of the apartment and includes an extraction fan.
For further information, or to organise a private inspection, call Lyn or Rohan on 0448 221 066, or contact Sherrie Storor on 0466 872 705.