Picture yourself spending lazy afternoons relaxing on your balcony as you soak up the serenity whilst being only a short stroll from local shops, walking paths and much more!
You’ll feel right at home, plus safe and secure, in a very comfortable environment.
Whether you live in it, rent it out or buy it for your kids attending Uni, this property represents excellent value and will continue to appreciate in value due to its great location and quality finish!
Located on the third floor and featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this apartment offers you convenient living within a well maintained complex with interesting views..
The apartment is currently leased at $450 per week, but may also be available with vacant possession if you require.
Special features include:
– 2 built in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (main plus ensuite)
– Fully air conditioned (split systems)
– Open plan lounge and dining which flow onto the outdoor entertainment balcony
– Full security/intercom system in complex
– Contemporary design with high end fixtures and fittings
– Master bedroom includes ensuite and walk through robe, as well as direct access to the outdoor area
– Well appointed kitchen with deep double sinks, quality De Longhi appliances, stone benchtops and loads of storage
– Internal laundry
– Approximately 100 sqm
– Reasonable body corporate fees
– Exclusively allocated secure car park with lift access from basement
– Insect and security screens
– Feature lighting
– Generous storage and built in cupboards throughout
– Quality built in 2017 by Mosaic Property Group
“Bonython by Mosaic” is an impressive contemporary complex and the quality this developer is renowned for continues throughout the common areas and into the individual apartments.
Fitted out with high quality appliances, everything from the lighting, storage options, flooring etc has been meticulously planned and perfectly executed to ensure that you will love where you live!
The front door opens into a hallway that leads you around to the large open plan living space that boasts views out to the balcony which offers interesting day and night views.
The open plan living area is made up of a quality kitchen which overlooks combined living and dining area which in turn flows onto the private outdoor entertainment area.
The kitchen is well designed and includes loads of storage cupboards and benchspace. Quality appliances are a feature, including an induction cooktop, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and there is also room for a large fridge.
The two bedrooms are set apart on opposite sides of the living area.
The master bedroom is a great size and features a walk through robe, and good size ensuite. It is has direct sliding door access to the outdoor area.
Features of the main bathroom include a walk in shower with frameless shower screen, floating timber finish vanity with feature basin, and quality tapware. This theme continues in the main bedroom ensuite also.
The second bedroom has easy access to the main bathroom so there is privacy and space for whoever resides here.
The terrace can comfortably accommodate an outdoor setting, BBQ and more!
There’s a separate internal laundry room near the entrance to the apartment, out of the way of the main living space.
The complex also offers secure access to the building, plus secure basement parking for your vehicle.