This fully furnished east facing apartment is located on level 3 of the complex and is achieving strong rental returns ($480 per week).
It offers you a solid investment opportunity or a really convenient place to call home at the end of the current lease!
Apart from being on the doorstep of the City and not far from the Caxton Street/Barracks precinct, it features 2 bedrooms (with built ins), a modern bathroom and 1 secure basement car park!
Parc Apartments is a solid complex on the fringe of Brisbane City and offers its residents such a handy location with easy access, as well as great facilities in a secure environment.
– 2 built in bedrooms (main has walk in robe)
– Modern bathroom (with direct access to the main bedroom)
– 1 secure basement car park
– Well designed inclusive kitchen with direct access to the dining and living area
– Fully furnished open plan lounge and dining area
– Fantastic outdoor balcony with plenty of space to relax
– Secure basement car park with lift access to your floor
– Full security and intercom system
– Air conditioning to living area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Convenient location, within walking distance to Southbank, Caxton Street, the Barracks, Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parklands.
– Internal laundry
– Currently rented for $480 per week
The apartment features a practical layout with a seamless flow to the outdoor balcony, and there is plenty of internal living space, all within handy reach of the kitchen.
The bathroom is spacious and features walk in shower, it is located near the kitchen and has direct sliding door access to the main bedroom.
Both bedrooms feature carpets and built ins, the master has a walk in robe.
Set in a very convenient location, within walking distance to Southbank, Caxton Street, the Barracks, Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parklands.
The apartment is currently rented out for $480 per week.