Located within the Skyline Court complex in Bowen Hills, this fully furnished apartment offers its new owners a homely environment in a very handy location, and it is pet friendly!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate study nook, a basement carpark and a secure storage cage, the apartment boasts comfortable open plan living and dining, a quality kitchen with granite benchtops, 2 large bedrooms, guest bathroom which incorporates the laundry and a terrific size balcony.
The breezes and natural light flow through over the large balcony and through the extensive glassed areas at the front of the apartment and cool the entire apartment all year round.
– 2 bedrooms with walk in robes
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
– Awesome tiled balcony
– Fully furnished
– Spacious and luxurious open plan living and dining
– Terrific kitchen with quality appliances
– Secure basement car park
– Storage cage in basement
– Secure complex with intercom access
– Fully air conditioned
– Inground pool and gym in complex
– Internal laundry
– Internal and external storage
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Incredibly convenient location close to restaurants, public transport, James Street, King Street, high school, shopping and much more!
– Pet friendly complex
The kitchen overlooks the living area and includes many cupboards, a built in single drawer dishwasher, quality appliances, a large pantry, double sinks, granite benchtops and loads of storage.
The two bedrooms are a great size, complete with walk in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The guest bathroom and internal laundry are combined and there is great storage throughout the apartment.
This apartment also includes ducted air-conditioning, quality flooring, fixtures and fittings and interesting views.
It offers a great lifestyle, perfect for a professional or retired couple who want the best of everything without the hassle of maintaining lawns, gardens and a pool!
Location is everything with this amazing apartment – it’s close to restaurants, public transport, James Street, King Street, high school, shopping and much more!