Set in a handy location so close to the CBD but without the ‘rat-race’ feel of the inner city and featuring a separate bedroom, spacious bathroom/laundry, well-appointed kitchen which flows through the living space onto the impressive outdoor balcony!
The apartment is located within an architecturally impressive six-level residential apartment development in Brisbane’s desirable northern suburbs, just 4km from the Brisbane CBD.
The location in Albion is perfectly situated just a few minutes’ drive, or a short walk, from so many of Brisbane’s best lifestyle and entertainment precincts.
Close proximity to the Brisbane CBD, key amenities, services and an abundance of lifestyle indulgences, means residents spend less time commuting and more time enjoying the things most important to them.
This apartment features 1 generously sized bedroom with built-in robes, a terrific bathroom with walk-in shower, stunning timber floors in the living spaces and a great kitchen.
The apartment is designed with open plan living, wide glass doors to capture natural light & ventilation, impressive finishes and up-to-date communications (NBN ready).
You’ll love what it offers, in every way!
* 1 built-in bedroom
* Spacious bathroom with internal laundry
* Great kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
* High ceilings
* Timber flooring to living area
* 63sqm of indoor and outdoor living space
* Open plan living
* Fully air-conditioned.
* Secure lift access.
* 1 basement carpark
* NBN ready
* Only 4km to the Brisbane CBD.
* Close to Brisbane’s best urban restaurants & lifestyle precincts, including Gasworks Plaza, Portside Wharf, Racecourse Road, James Street & Fortitude Valley.
* Easy access to all parts of Brisbane, with nearby Gateway Freeway, Clem 7, Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and in 2015 Legacy Way.
* Close proximity to Albion Railway Station (8-minute walk) and buses along Sandgate Road and Crosby Road.
* Botanical oasis masterplan, with five key green zones within the development – Jade Common, Frangipani Pools, Forest Palms, Greenbank and The Pocket.