Set in the vibrant Emporium Precinct in Fortitude Valley, this luxury apartment has a bold industrial finish that meshes sleek flooring, brickwork, stone and soaring ceilings with feature skylights and a contemporary finish.
You are going to love it!
Located on the top floor, this end apartment has limited neighbours and enjoys terrific cross-flow ventilation by way of the balconies at either end.
Special features include:
– 2 good size bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (main plus ensuite)
– Open plan lounge and dining which flow onto a terrific outdoor balcony
– Full security and intercom system
– Stunning design, sought after location
– Quality fit out
– Stone, brick and metal features which adds a delightful industrial vibe
– Soaring ceilings with feature skylights over the kitchen
– Well appointed kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
– Internal laundry complete with quality appliances
– Secure basement car park with lift access to your floor
– Perfectly balanced décor and furniture, which can all be yours
– Loads of storage and built in cupboards
– Currently leased at $600 per week but also available with vacant possession
The main balcony enjoys impressive views across the canopy of trees within the precinct and is large enough for an outdoor setting, BBQ and more.
This balcony is accessed via the main bedroom as well as directly from the stunning living space.
The kitchen sits at one end of the main living area and is full of handy storage cupboards and has a glorious deep hued finish. Within the kitchen you’ll appreciate the gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, deep double sinks and more.
Overlooking the living space, the cook is never far from the action with this design.
Feature brickwork, and a huge wall mirror add a funky industrial feel to the apartment and it works!
Two great size bedrooms are located at either end of the apartment and offer plenty of privacy and space for their occupants.
The main bedroom boasts a private ensuite and feature built in robes and is finished in crisp white Plantation Shutters that finish the modern look.
Bedroom 2 is currently set up as an office, but is a great size and has the same feature built in robes within.
Directly opposite this bedroom, you’ll find the main bathroom which has a luxury finish and features a bathtub/shower combination and a fully equipped laundry space.
An inspection of this apartment will ensure you appreciate all that living in this conveniently located complex has to offer with the added bonus of a fresh, contemporary feel.