This award-winning building is considered one of Brisbane’s most prestigious residences. Built by The Seymour Group in 1998, Admiralty Quays set the benchmark for design and sits proudly on the boardwalk of the river precinct. The original opulence that has been injected into an iconic building such as this will not only stand the test of time from a design perspective but will always hold elegant and unobstructed views due to its’ prevalent position.
The complex offers ample configuration varieties including one, two and three-bedroom apartments, four-bedroom sub-penthouses and two luxurious penthouses. With 173 apartments over 32 levels, each residence has been constructed using high-quality materials including marble and granite bathrooms, kitchens and marble entries in all of the apartments. Combined with the clever design by Brisbane architect Nettleton Tribe, the vision of creating a liveable-yet-lavish lifestyle has come together flawlessly.
The building was awarded Best High-Rise Residential Development and it is evident why when you enter the art-deco inspired lobby. The five-star foyer and mezzanine features a reading room and boasts wrought iron balustrades, large columns and a marble ‘compass’ designer floor. The exterior of the building also incorporates an art-deco ambience with the columns and stone fixtures continuing outside and integrated into the buildings’ outdoor facilities.
If swimming next to the Story Bridge and dining by the river sounds like something you could get used to in your new home, then look no further! The heated pool and spa offer an eye-level view of the Story Bridge and the Brisbane River completed by a landscaped podium deck with BBQ facilities to take in the spectacular outlook. Working out is made easy with the fully-equipped gym overlooking the river and winding down afterwards in the indoor sauna will complete the ‘holiday’ atmosphere.
The position of the complex is unquestionably one of the best in all of Brisbane. Take a leisurely stroll down to Eagle Street Pier or the Howard Smith Wharves entertainment precinct and enjoy some of the best restaurants and bars that our city has to offer. Improve your work-life balance with a mere fifteen-minute stroll to the CBD or take advantage of the myriad of transport options at your disposal.
Riverside luxury at its finest, Admiralty Quays offers a waterfront oasis that you will never tire of. In addition to the unparalleled location and amenities, the building also offers services from dry cleaning to linen change-overs so that you can take full advantage of the luxurious lifestyle on offer.
- Multi-award-winning building Built in 1998 By The Seymour Group
- 173 Residences over 32 levels including 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom + study, 4 bedroom sub-penthouses & 2 luxurious penthouses
- Boardwalk position on the Brisbane River overlooking the Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point & the CBD
- Constructed using high quality materials including marble and granite bathrooms, kitchens & marble entries
- Art-deco inspired lobby with reading room
- Heated Pool, Spa, Sauna & Gym
- Landscaped podium deck overlooking the Story Bridge, City & Brisbane River with BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly complex
- Less than 10 minutes walk to Eagle Street Pier & Howard Smith Wharves
- 15 Minute stroll to the CBD & myriad of transport options
|Number of Apartments||173|
|Developer||They Seymour Group/Nettleton Tribe (Architecht)|
|Year of Completion||1998|
|Comprising of||1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom + Study, 4 Bedroom Sub-Penthouses and 2 x Penthouses|
|Amenities||Heated Pool, Spa & Sauna, Gym, Landscaped podium deck with BBQ facilities, Reading room in lobby|
|Other comments||On-site building manager & High level of security|
Pet friendly complex
* UDIA Queensland award for Best High Rise Residential Development
* Rider Hunt National Award for excellence in property development
* Master Builders Association Award