Conveniently positioned just 10 minutes from the Brisbane Airport, 15 minutes from the CBD and within the luxurious Portside precinct, Alcyone Hotel Residences provide the ultimate inner-city, resort-style accommodation. Situated in the prestigious suburb of Hamilton, Alcyone affords scenic views over the Brisbane River and upscale amenities within the Portside district, including award-winning restaurants, boutique shops and beauty services. The ideal combination of serenity, opulence and convenience, Alcyone Hotel Residences brings a touch of glamour to the relaxed riverside lifestyle.
Alcyone is comprised of 115 one and two bedroom apartments over 16 levels, occupied by a mixture of short-term guests and long-term residents. Sleek layouts, neutral colour schemes and seamless indoor/outdoor living provide a lavish, low maintenance lifestyle for those who appreciate the finer things in life. Flaunting quality finishes and state of the art appliances, the spacious properties are naturally illuminated by the oversized windows and doors.
Finalised in 2017, the contemporary design of the building was a vision of renowned architect Cottee Parker, with construction carried out by the esteemed Hutchinson Builders. At the forefront of contemporary design, the buildings’ shining façade features a spectacular LED digital artwork display, the largest digital art display in Australia. The hotel lobby boasts high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, marbled tiles and a chic colour scheme of black and cream. The complex’s resort-style facilities include a gymnasium, pool, sundeck and numerous alfresco dining areas with BBQ facilities, surrounded by lush, manicured gardens.
Developed by Citimark Properties, the riverside residence was named after the brightest star in the constellation of Taurus, referencing the buildings’ exterior and forward-thinking design concepts. The enviable position of the property affords central access to local landmarks including Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses, Eat Street food markets and the iconic Hamilton Hotel. Also close by is the recently upgraded Hercules Street Park just across the road, a selection of supermarkets less than five minutes away and a wide array of dining options at your disposal.
- Inner-city, resort-style accommodation situated in the prestigious suburb of Hamilton
- 10 mins from Brisbane Airport, 15 mins from CBD & positioned within the Portside precinct
- Scenic views over the Brisbane River & upscale amenities provided by Portside district
- Comprised of 115 x 1 & 2 bedroom apartments over 16 levels
- Sleek layouts, quality finishes, state of the art appliances & seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Spacious residences naturally illuminated by oversized windows & doors
- Alluring city & river views from some balconies
- Complex designed by architect Cottee Parker & constructed by Hutchinson Builders
- Building façade features the largest digital art display in Australia
- Lobby boasts high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, marbled tiles & chic colour scheme
- Facilities include gymnasium, pool, sundeck & garden alfresco dining with BBQ facilities
- Nearby local landmarks – Eagle Farm & Doomben Racecourses, Eat Street & Hamilton Hotel
- Hercules Street Park across the road & selection of supermarkets/dining options less than 5 minutes’ away
|Number of Apartments||115 Apartments – 16 Levels|
|Developer||Developer – Citimark Properties|
Builder – Hutchinson Builders
Architect – Cottee Parker
|Year of Completion||2017|
|Comprising of||1 & 2 bedroom apartments|
|Amenities||Gymnasium, pool, sundeck, alfresco dining, 3 x BBQ areas & serenity gardens|
|Other comments||Pet friendly|
Typical 1-Bedroom Floorplan
Typical 2-Bedroom Floorplan