Arena Apartments are situated at the heart of Brisbane’s cultural epicentre, neighbouring our city’s most iconic landmarks and facilities.
The striking South Brisbane complex is made up of two architecturally designed towers positioned on the corner of Melbourne and Boundary Streets. Art galleries, museums, bars and restaurants are on your doorstep, making Arena Apartments a true lifestyle location within Brisbane’s most renowned entertainment precinct.
The residences within the complex are an array of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments as well as five opulent ‘Skyhomes’.
Each property has been fitted out with high-quality finishes and a sleek, modern design with the urban backdrop of our stunning city. Floating timber-look floors, high-end Bosch appliances and stone benchtops adorn the stylish apartments that offer views of the glittering metropolitan scenery through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead out onto the balcony.
The residences all benefit from ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry nook, secure basement parking, intercom and lift access.
Developed by Hutchinson’s Builders and designed by Ellivo Architects, Arena Apartments has an alluring façade featuring drunken columns, lush landscaping and exposed brick.
The first-class facilities feature a magnificent waterfall-edge pool with a timber sun deck, BBQ pavilions, gymnasium and restaurants on the ground floor. Public transport is easily accessed with South Brisbane Train Station only 800m from your new abode and just 300m to the closest bus stop. The Brisbane CBD is 1.5km away, so if you work in the CBD you can walk to work in under 20 minutes.
Arena Apartments provide a premium investment opportunity due to its’ proximity to the CBD and popular attractions including The Gallery of Modern Art, The Queensland Museum and South Bank. The complex is within the Brisbane State High School catchment area and close to universities including Griffith South Bank campus and QUT Garden’s Point Campus.
If you are looking to move in there is an abundance of dining options as well as supermarkets, cafes and bars all within walking distance of the alluring apartments that you can happily call home.
- Two architecturally designed towers on the corner of Melbourne & Boundary Streets
- Studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments plus 5 ‘Skyhomes’
- High quality finishes inc. floating timber-look floors, Bosch appliances & stone benchtops
- Ducted air-con, internal laundry nook, secure basement parking, intercom & lift access
- Views through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead onto the balcony
- Facilities include a pool with a timber sun deck, BBQ pavilions & gymnasium
- South Brisbane Train Station 800m & 300m to the closest bus stop
- Brisbane CBD 5km & under 20 minutes’ walk
- Close proximity to the Gallery of Modern Art, The Queensland Museum & South Bank
- Brisbane State High School catchment area & close to universities including Griffith South Bank campus & QUT Garden’s Point Campus
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments
|191 apartments – 2 Towers
|Year of Completion
|Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, plus 5 “SkyHomes”
|Pool, Sun deck, BBQ pavilions & Gymnasium
Set in the heart of South Brisbane close to all amenities, bars, cafes and restaurants.