Hit the Jackpot!
Located opposite the heritage-listed Treasury Casino, Oaks Casino Towers is arguably one of the best-positioned buildings in Brisbane City. Containing 214 luxury apartments that each feature generous balconies, European appliances and modern technology. The complex offers leisurely amenities that afford an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city below, complemented by gorgeous vistas down the Brisbane River.
The property occupies an enviable position adjacent to the highly anticipated Queens Wharf entertainment precinct, currently underway and scheduled to open within the first half of 2023.
Completed in 2005 by Devine Development Group, Oaks Casino Towers comprises a mix of stylish one- and two-bedroom apartments, along with a selection of lavish three-bedroom residences.
Flaunting luxe finishes, floor-to-ceiling windows and sizable balconies that display uninterrupted views of the river, you will never tire of the ever-changing aspect. Entertaining is seamless thanks to the substantial kitchens and spacious living areas that flow out to the generous balconies, producing a breathtaking outlook for dinner parties or evening drinks.
The complex facilities will have you feeling as if you’re floating in mid-air, featuring a 25m glass-walled lap pool, spa, gym and sun deck overlooking the river and South Bank.
Secure entry, basement car parking and on-site management are also on offer in the predominantly owner-occupied building, making Oaks Casino Towers one of the most desirable residences in the CBD.
Oaks Casino Towers is within walking distance to Southbank and South Brisbane in under 20 minutes, Eagle Street Pier in less than10 minutes and will benefit from currently underway infrastructure including the Kangaroo Point Green Bridge and Brisbane Live Arena above Roma Street Station.
- Positioned adjacent to Treasury Casino/Queens Wharf Entertainment Precinct
- Apartments feature generous balconies, European appliances & modern technology
- Leisurely amenities complimented by gorgeous vistas down the Brisbane River
- A mix of stylish 1- and 2-bedroom apartments & a selection of lavish 3-bedroom residences
- Luxe finishes, floor-to-ceiling windows & sizable balconies with Brisbane River views
- Seamless entertaining through substantial kitchens & spacious living areas that flow out to the generous balconies
- Complex facilities incorporate a 25m glass-walled lap pool, spa, gym & sun deck
- The building offers secure entry, basement car park & on-site management
- Walk to Southbank in under 20 minutes & Eagle Street Pier in less than 10
- Set to benefit from currently underway projects including Kangaroo Point Green Bridge & Brisbane Live Arena above Roma Street Station
- Pet friendly
|Number of Apartments
|214 Apartments – 39 Levels
|Devine Development Group/Architect ML design
|Year of Completion
|25m heated lap pool, sundeck, spa, & gymnasium
|Will become part of the world-class Queens Wharf Entertainment Precinct; Pet friendly