Iconic Riparian Residence
Sky-high luxury takes on a new meaning in the resplendent Riparian Plaza, a commanding 53-floor structure, occupying a premium riverfront position. Currently the 6th tallest building in the Brisbane CBD, the property is an impressive 53 levels tall with the lower 11 levels dedicated to parking, 25 for commercial use and the top 12 hosting residential penthouse-style apartments.
Completed in 2005, the multi-award-winning building features high-end amenities, detailed design elements and panoramic vistas over the Brisbane River.
The 12 levels that are dedicated to residential living comprise 52 one, two and three-bedroom penthouse-style apartments. A place where style and professionalism collide, premium European appliances, craftsmanship and design concepts complement the high-end properties, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows framing the picturesque vistas and 2.7m high ceilings.
The building is positioned on an angle, affording views over the Story Bridge, Brisbane River, Kangaroo Point, New Farm and beyond. Derived from Latin origins, ‘Riparian’ means ‘on or pertaining to the riverbank’, referencing the esteemed location of the decadent residence.
The desirable property was designed by late architect Harry Seidler and set the benchmark in architectural expression, construction engineering, environmental design and innovative technology. The building was developed by Bloomberg Incorporation, constructed by global giants Multiplex and was one of the first multi-purpose buildings with both office and residential vertical sectors in the city.
Located on level 39, the resident’s recreational floor includes an indoor/outdoor pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room, spa and outdoor alfresco dining area with BBQ facilities.
The iconic Eagle Street location allows residents to soak up the best of the city lifestyle in one of Brisbane’s limited true-riverfront positions.
Surrounded by popular restaurants, bars and nightlife, the position will also afford residents who work in the city an easy commute to work, just 600m from the heart of the CBD.
Whether you are looking for a conveniently close-to-work residence, a home away from home or you are in a position to simply relax and take in all that our city has to offer, Riparian Plaza offers an unrivalled position and prestige in one of the most sought-after pockets of Brisbane.
- 53-floor structure occupying a premium riverfront position
- 6th tallest building in the CBD
- Bottom 11 levels for parking, 25 for commercial use & 12 hosting residential apartments
- Home to 52 x 1, 2 & 3 bedroom penthouse-style residences
- European appliances & craftmanship, floor-to-ceiling glass windows & 2.7m high ceilings
- Angled to the river, affording views over the Story Bridge, Brisbane River & beyond
- Designed by late architect Harry Seidler & set the benchmark for design & technology
- Amenities include an indoor-outdoor pool, fully-equipped gym, sauna, steam room, spa & outdoor alfresco dining area with BBQ facilities
- Surrounded by popular restaurants, bars, nightlife & 600m from the heart of the CBD
- Concierge on-site
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments||53 Levels|
11 for Car Parking
25 for Commercial Use
12 for Residential Apartments
|Developer||Developer – Bloomberg Incorporation Limited|
Builder – Multiplex
Architect – Harry Seidler
|Year of Completion||2005|
|Comprising of||1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Penthouse-Style Apartments|
|Amenities||Pool, gym, sauna, steam room, spa & outdoor alfresco dining area with BBQ facilities|
|Other comments||Multi-award-winning design|