All About Position
Positioned perfectly between the Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley, River Place Apartments is one of the city’s most prominent riverfront locations.
With exclusive access to the River Boardwalk, River Place Apartments occupy a premium position along the river with spectacular views of the City skyline, Story Bridge and Brisbane River without risk of ever being obstructed or built-out.
Built by internationally renowned developer Multiplex, River Place Apartments were completed in 2002 and is comprised of 316 luxury apartments over 38 floors. The vision of Woods Bagot architects, the complex has been timelessly designed with a modernistic approach.
One, two and three bedroom apartments, sub-penthouses and penthouses make up the building, including terrace villas that open out onto the riverside podium.
Predominantly resident-occupied, River Place apartments is exceptionally well looked after including landscaping, exterior painting touch-ups and regular carpet cleaning in the common areas. The glistening marble foyer is the perfect introduction to the high-end building, complete with designer pendant lights, art reflecting the history of Brisbane and ample lounge areas with luxe leather seating. The apartments themselves have been fitted out with marble bench tops and European appliances, ensuring quality and longevity throughout.
The facilities provided in the complex are five-star, first and foremost the lap-pool situated right alongside the Brisbane River. This space also incorporates a poolside gazebo with generous BBQ facilities to enjoy your unrivalled view. In addition, you will also have access to a professional class gymnasium, Swedish sauna, library and president’s bar & lounge. You will feel secure in your new abode with intercoms in all apartments and 40 security cameras that are monitored 24hours a day throughout the residence.
There aren’t many people who can step out of their front door and straight onto the Brisbane River Boardwalk, however here you can. Walk for one minute and you will arrive at the vibrant Howard Smith Wharves Precinct where five-star dining options are plentiful. Less than ten minutes travel-time to both the CBD centre and Fortitude Valley are made easy by the many transport options on offer or leave the car at home and walk to pretty much everything!
Extraordinary views, superb location and high-end facilities will enable you to live the inner-city lifestyle that you have always wanted. Wake up to magical views over the City, Brisbane River and Story Bridge, step out onto the Brisbane River Boardwalk and walk to work on weekdays. Entertain in the pool gazebo and take advantage of the serene outlook before heading to one of the many surrounding restaurants on the weekend. At River Place Apartments, you can enjoy city-living at its finest, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Completed in 2002 by Multiplex with 316 designer apartments over 38 floors
- Direct access to Brisbane River Boardwalk & views of the bridge, river & city
- Modernistic & timeless design by Woods Bagot architects
- Comprised of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments, sub-penthouses, penthouses & terrace villas
- Predominantly resident occupied building & well-kept complex including landscaping, repainting and carpet cleaning in common areas
- Impeccably designed marble foyer with ample lounge areas & art representing Brisbane
- Apartments featuring marble benchtops & quality European appliances
- 25m Lap Pool, poolside gazebo & BBQ facilities, professional class gymnasium, Swedish sauna, library & presidents bar & lounge
- Intercom in every apartment & 24hour monitored security cameras throughout the building
- 1 Minute walk to Howard Smith Wharves Precinct
- 10 Minutes to CBD & Fortitude Valley
- Pet friendly complex
|Number of Apartments||316 Apartments – 38 Floors|
|Year of Completion||2002|
|Comprising of||1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments, Sub-penthouses, Penthouses, Terrace Villas|
|Amenities||25m Lap Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym, Library, President’s lounge & bar|
|Other comments||24hr Security, On-site management, pet friendly complex|