Position and Prestige!
An elite residential building situated within the Brisbane CBD, The Grosvenor Apartments are renowned for their spacious layouts, historic construction and proximity to some of our city’s most exclusive restaurants and establishments.
The ample balconies overlook the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point Cliffs, never to be built out due to the heritage protection of the surrounding buildings.
Opportunities to take up residence in the complex are scarce, with over 90% of the apartments owner-occupied and a strict no holiday letting policy increasing the buildings’ prestige.
Completed in 1998 by MIRVAC Property Group, The Grosvenor Apartments are comprised of 68 two and three bedroom apartments over 27 floors.
With vehicle access on both Margaret and Edward Streets, the building exudes a Manhattan-inspired entrance, boasting an exquisite foyer with cool tones of grey and blue, regal seating and elongated chandeliers.
The apartments have been designed with a sense of timeless elegance and high-end finishes such as Granite benchtops and solid timber cabinetry. The floor-to-ceiling glass windows allow you to take in every aspect of the incredible views and naturally illuminate the residences.
The on-site amenities include an inground pool, spa, sauna and a resident’s gym that all overlook the river in a luxuriously designed semi-outdoor setting. The secure building benefits from lift access, on-site management and underground carpark where excess storage facilities are available.
The Grosvenor Apartments won the UDIA (Urban Development Institute of Australia) award for excellence and innovation of a multistorey residential building in 1999, highlighting the advanced vision and longevity of the design.
The locality of these tightly held residences is impeccable, positioned adjacent to the lush Botanical Gardens and overlooking the iconic Brisbane River. The Queens Wharf and Cross River Rail projects nearby increase the desirability of the location, with Albert Street Station, bus stops and Eagle Street Ferry Terminals easily accessible. Walk to Queen Street Mall, QUT Gardens Point Campus and Southbank, while some of the most highly regarded restaurants in the city are on your doorstep including Moo Moo’s Steakhouse, Kabuki Teppanyaki, fatcow steak & lobster, RICO Dining, George’s Paragon and Madame Wu down on Eagle Street Pier.
- Completed in 1998 by MIRVAC Property Group
- Comprised of 68 x 2 & 3 bedroom apartments over 27 floors
- Vehicle access on both Margaret & Edward Streets
- Building has a Manhattan-inspired entrance & exquisite foyer
- Apartments have been designed with a sense of timeless elegance
- Granite benchtops, solid timber cabinetry & floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- On-site amenities include an inground pool, spa, sauna & a resident’s gym
- Lift access, on-site management & underground carpark with excess storage facilities
- Won UDIA award for excellence & innovation of a multistorey residential building (1999)
- Overlooks the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane River & Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Queens Wharf & Cross River Rail projects nearby will increase the desirability of the location
- Albert Street Station, bus stops & Eagle Street Ferry Terminals easily accessed
- Walk to Queen Street Mall, QUT Gardens Point Campus & Southbank
- Nearby restaurants include Moo Moo’s Steakhouse, Kabuki Teppanyaki, fatcow steak & lobster, RICO Dining, George’s Paragon & Madame Wu
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments||68 apartments, 27 floors|
|Year of Completion||1998|
|Comprising of||2 & 3 bedroom apartments|
|Amenities||Pool, spa, sauna and resident’s gym|
|Other comments||UDIA Award for excellence & innovation of a multi-storey residential building in 1999.|