Stylish Spring Hill Artistry
Formerly the site of the Mains Road building, The Johnson Apartments were established in 2016 by the Art Series Hotel Group as part of a multi-purpose development that celebrates Australian art and culture. Named after Sydney-based abstract artist Michael Johnson, the upscale building comprises 100 apartments offering resort-style amenities and an art library displaying original works from Michael Johnson and other artists.
Over 16 storeys, the building showcases various layouts from studio apartments to luxury penthouses, allowing a diverse range of residents to call the stylish Spring Hill sanctuary home.
Displaying a grand entrance and stunning foyer filled with Australian art, The Johnson apartments have been designed with the finest fittings and fixtures, European kitchen appliances, stone benchtops and natural timber flooring throughout. The elegant apartments offer balconies with views over Brisbane City or suburbs, while the penthouses contain floor-to-ceiling windows that let in a wealth of natural light.
The amenities on offer are first-class, incorporating a 50m pool designed by Olympic swimmer Michael Klim, a gymnasium and corporate meeting rooms.
Well-situated in the Spring Hill district, the complex is positioned 500m from Roma Street Parklands, less than 1km from the Queen Street Mall and close by to Brisbane entertainment precincts including Suncorp Stadium, Howard Smith Wharves and the Normanby Hotel, or choose one of the many surrounding restaurants, bars and cafes.
The Johnson presents a unique opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors to encapsulate all that there is to love about inner-Brisbane from one address.
- Former Mains Road building turned into a multi-purpose development in 2016
- Art Series Hotel Group project named after Sydney abstract artist Michael Johnson
- 100 apartments over 16 storeys from studio apartments, through to luxury penthouses
- Apartments designed with the finest fittings/fixtures, European kitchen appliances, stone benchtops & natural timber flooring throughout
- Balconies with views over Brisbane City and surrounds, and penthouses with floor-to-ceiling windows
- First-class amenities inc. a 50m Olympic pool designed by Michael Klim, gymnasium & corporate meeting rooms
- 500m from Roma Street Parklands & less than 1km from the Queen Street Mall
- Nearby entertainment venues inc. Suncorp Stadium, Howard Smith Wharves & Normanby Hotel
- Pet-friendly complex
|Number of Apartments
|100 Apartments – 16 Levels
|Karl Langer (original architect), Maxcon (Builder) & Deague Group (Developer)
|Year of Completion
|Constructed in 1967, recent complex opening in 2016
3 Bedroom Penthouses
|The 50-metre pool, sundeck, gym, art library & corporate meeting rooms
|24/7 reception, pet friendly, a development named after Sydney-based abstract artist Michael Johnson, converted former Mains Road building heritage listed in 2014, 50m pool designed by Olympic swimmer Michael Klim
2 Bedroom Apartment Floorplan