Set in a great location in Bowen Hills (surrounded by the King Street dining and entertainment precinct!), with stunning views back to the City, this two bedroom apartment is a fantastic opportunity for owner occupiers and/or investors!
It’s also an ideal sanctuary for someone who wants to be in the heart of the action while still having their privacy.
The apartment is currently rented and presents as an opportunity for future capital growth as well as being a good ‘earner’ along the way.
It’s also the ultimate downsizer, so if you have been thinking of taking the step, make the time to inspect as you’ll be impressed by the size and the layout, and the storage!
The apartment is spacious and modern and offers you widespread views from the Story Bridge across to the City skyline, and boasts a seamless entry from the living area to the main outdoor balcony. There is also the bonus of an extra balcony with direct access from the main bedroom.
– Functional floorplan
– Corner position with loads of natural light, breezes and views
– 2 built in bedrooms
– 2 terrific bathrooms (including an ensuite to the main bedroom)
– Separate laundry
– Open plan living and dining area which separates the bedrooms
– Attractive timber floors in living area and kitchen
– Modern designer kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop, double sinks, quality appliances and very generous storage options
– Fully air conditioned + ceiling fans throughout
– On-site managers
– Secure complex with intercom access
– Resident facilities include: Huge resort-style pool with outdoor movie screen, Outdoor kitchen with teppanyaki hot plate & wood-fired pizza oven, Yoga lawn & outdoor fitness stations, Communal herb gardens, Secure parking, lift and access to floors coupled with state-of-the-art CCTV
The apartment is located on the 7th floor and enjoys widespread views, terrific natural light and breezes.
The kitchen is the central point of the home and creates a homely yet modern environment. You’ll love the storage options throughout the apartment as well!
The laundry is located opposite the main bathroom behind folding doors and includes a laundry tub and clothes dryer.
The location is awesome – located less than 1.5kms to the CBD and within walking distance to:
– Brisbane Showgrounds
– The Royal International Convention Centre
– Fortitude Valley Train Station
– RBWH Hospital
– QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
– Heavily serviced by a multitude of bus routes
The Yard’s complex is beautifully designed and features the very best in amenities including a huge resort-style pool & outdoor movie screen. Multiple entertaining areas are also found throughout the podium level including shared BBQs, pizza oven, communal herb gardens, yoga lawns, and an outdoor fitness centre