You’ll love the feel of this apartment, with the perfect blend of practicality and luxury, it offers a haven from the outside world and is located within walking distance to the water’s edge of Moreton Bay!
Situated on the first floor of “Osprey” – a quality boutique complex with a contemporary vibe and very low Body Corporate fees.
The apartment is comfortably air-conditioned and designed to take advantage of the Queensland climate and lifestyle, with wide-open spaces and seamless indoor/outdoor living areas.
The living areas are spacious and modern and finished in a quality tile that adds to the luxurious feel.
Every convenience you would expect in a luxury apartment is at your fingertips, it is brilliant!
Don’t hesitate, as the owners are keen to sell and will consider genuine offers.
– Near new and never been lived in!
– 2 built-in bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
– Spacious open plan living and dining areas
– Comfortably air-conditioned with split systems
– Terrific kitchen with a quality finish
– Stone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
– Extensive entertainment balcony
– Convenient location, just a short stroll to the water’s edge
– Walking distance to all amenities, including public transport, shops and more!
– Lift access from the basement carpark to your front door
– Contemporary style offering comfortable living
– Quality tiles throughout living areas with plush pile carpets in the bedrooms
– Great floorplan – 96 sqm
– Low body corporate fees
The apartment features 2 built-in bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living and a fantastic tiled front balcony. There is also a secure basement carpark, and a quality fit out – you’re going to love it!
The kitchen is fantastic! – Practical in design with a high-end finish of stone benchtops, European appliances (including a ceramic cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher), generous storage cupboards and a breakfast bar for casual dining.
It overlooks the open plan living and dining areas and out across to the balcony.
Each bedroom is finished in deep pile plush carpets and features fully fitted out built-in cupboards.
The main bedroom has its own ensuite plus a walk through robe and shelving, it also includes its own sliding door access to the entertainment balcony.
The main bathroom has two-way access and is located near the entry to the apartment. It includes a walk-in shower, floating vanity and stunning floor to ceiling feature tiles.
The laundry area is located just off the living spaces and is discreetly positioned behind sliding doors.
The location of the complex is very central – it is within close proximity to the Wynnum train station, local shops, cafes and restaurants, shopping centres, sporting facilities, beach and the Esplanade – meaning you can enjoy the convenience, and love where you live, at a very affordable price.
Don’t hesitate – the owners are motivated to sell, so visit us at an open house or book your private inspection with us today!