PLEASE NOTE: A comprehensive 3D virtual tour is available on this home for you to view online.
No open houses are scheduled however if you wish to book in a private viewing, we can do this at any time.
This first floor luxury apartment was built in 2014 and boasts 99 sqm of indoor and outdoor living…
Set in Eden on Shottery, this quality built Mosaic development offers you a neat complex with a quality finish in a very handy location.
Special features include:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (main plus ensuite)
* Comfortably air conditioned
* Open plan lounge and dining which flow onto a private balcony (perfect for that intimate dinner or afternoon cocktail!)
* Secure complex
* Quality finish and fit out
* Well appointed kitchen with quality appliances including ceramic cooktop, electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher and stone benchtops
* One exclusively allocated secure car park
* Neutral décor to suit any furniture
* Currently rented for $400 per week
* Generous storage and built in cupboards
The open plan living area is overseen by the kitchen and has a seamless flow to the outdoor balcony with leafy views and cooling breezes.
The sliding doors retract fully back offering you uninterrupted views and breezes. The tiled outdoor balcony is large and can easily accommodate a full size outdoor setting, BBQ and more.
The main bathroom includes a deep bathtub, floating vanity with timber finish and white subway tiles on the walls. This theme continues in the main bedroom ensuite also.
The main living areas of the apartment are finished in large neutral toned tiles, whilst the bedrooms include quality carpets.
The apartment is on a secure lease until August 2020 and offers its new owners a solid rental return and future capital growth.