Boasting an excellent layout, this spacious 1 bedroom apartment is an excellent opportunity to enter into the Brisbane property market, or it’s a great way to have a pad in the city for those who frequently visit Brisbane!
– 1 built in bedroom
– Great kitchen with quality appliances and generous storage
– Open plan living and dining
– Outdoor balcony with widespread views
– Modern bathroom with double walk in shower, vanity and extra storage
– Laundry facilities within the bathroom
– Pale timber toned laminate flooring throughout
– Fully air conditioned
– Secure lift access
– Building facilities include pool, sauna and seating area
– Fantastic location with some river views
Recently refurbished, the apartment is light, bright and airy and offers a full size kitchen set within an open plan living area.
The bedroom is a great size and includes a wall of mirror door built ins for your convenience.
The bathroom is connected to the bedroom and features a large walk in shower, with twin shower heads and glass screen.
As well as that, the bathroom includes generous storage and a fully equipped laundry space with washer and dryer, again, for your convenience.
The apartment is stylishly furnished and this furniture is available as a part of the sale if you are looking to move straight in or rent the property out.
Set in a handy location so close to Roma Street Parklands and the City Centre, you will enjoy the convenience of having public transport on your doorstep and everything close at hand.
There is also an outdoor balcony with offers up some river views as well!
Abbey Apartments has a swimming pool and sauna on Level 2, and an onsite management team as well.
There is also basement car park that can be made available (for a fee) if you require parking.
The apartment is located on the top (16th) floor of Abbey Apartments.