This spectacular 2 level apartment sits on the cusp of Fortitude Valley and New Farm and offers you every convenience.
Located directly opposite the James Street Market, you will be spoilt for choice for everything you could want or wish for!
Set over 2 levels, and boasting 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it’s 152 square metres of floor area plus you have 2 side-by-side basement carparks as well. All of this within a boutique complex of just 7 apartments!
* 3 large bedrooms
* 3 luxurious bathrooms
* Mesmerising views
* Spacious and luxurious open plan living and dining
* Terrific kitchen with quality appliances
* 2 side by side secure basement car parks
* Generous storage throughout
* Secure complex with intercom access
* Fully air conditioned (with split systems for individual climate control)
* Quality flooring throughout, carpet to bedrooms, tiles on lower level and gorgeous timber upstairs)
* Internal laundry
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Boutique complex (total of 7 apartments)
* Incredibly convenient location close to restaurants, cinema, shops, high end stores, public transport, shopping and much more!
The lower level features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as terrific storage space and the laundry.
The master suite is on this level and features an oversize bedroom, walk through robe and luxury ensuite with walk in shower and double vanity.
The second bedroom includes built in wardrobes and a study nook. It is located adjacent to the main bathroom which exudes luxury and includes a full width vanity and mirror, discreetly positioned toilet and bathtub/shower combination.
The formal entry area leads you to a stunning timber staircase which takes you to the upper level, which is also very impressive.
At the top of the stairs you will discover another world of luxury, including mesmerising views past the lush sidewalk trees across to the city (interesting views by day, a sparkling wonderland of views by night).
The upper level includes the third bedroom with its own ensuite, a magnificent kitchen, a wall of storage cupboards, open plan living, dining and entertaining and views you will never tire of.
The timber flooring gleams against the subtle décor and creates a luxury finish that anyone would love to call home.
From the balcony, which is very private and the perfect spot for a meal or drink, you can see just how close you are to all that the James Street Precinct offers.
The Calile Hotel is at the end of your street, the James Street Market (including the fabulous Standard Market Co) is even closer, all of the high end stores that match perfectly with the vibe of your neighbourhood are a short stroll away.
Add to that, your two secure side by side carparks and you will soon realise you are set for life!
The complex was built in 2005, has reasonable body corporate fees and long term residents in the complex.
We look forward to showing you through.