Set in the iconic McWhirters complex, those looking for that eclectic lifestyle experience that exudes a New York City vibe will jump at the chance to snap this one up!
Boasting soaring high ceilings and character timber floors, there is an abundance of storage and a stunning kitchen.
Special features include:
– Impressive open-plan NYC inspired apartment
– 2 oversize bedrooms with built in robes
– Amazing high ceilings
– Stunning polished timber floors
– Loads of windows and oversize doors
– Terrific kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood and oven, dishwasher, loads of cupboard space and an island bench
– Solid structure that has stood the test of time
– Comfortably air conditioned
– Discreetly positioned laundry with bi-fold doors
– Lift Access to your floor
– Rooftop area for BBQ’s, gatherings or private relaxation time
– Currently rented for $390 per week until October
A car in unnecessary when McWhirters is your home – everything you could want or need is at your fingertips. Brunswick Street Mall, James Street precinct, Gasworks, the CBD – you have got the lot!
The entry leads you into a cavernous open plan space with ceilings that will blow your mind – the modern kitchen sits at one end and flows across the dining room, through the lounge and directly onto the outdoor balcony.
Overlooking the living space, the cook is never far from the action with this design. The kitchen includes a gas cooktop, electric oven, island bench, dishwasher, loads of storage and a stunning finish
The bedrooms are set to the left and are separated by a 2-way bathroom that has bathtub/shower combination, floating vanity and impressive storage.
The master bedroom has direct access onto the balcony as well.
An inspection of this apartment will ensure you appreciate all that living in this conveniently located complex has to offer with the added bonus of an historic yet contemporary feel.