Being an ‘end’ unit on one of the upper levels, the position of this 2x2x1 apartment is very favourable for privacy, views and breezes.
* 2 built in bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (including stone topped vanities)
* Spacious open plan living and dining area
* Fully ducted air-conditioning with zoned options
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and generous space and storage
* Tiled front balcony
* North-westerly aspect offering loads of light into the apartment
* Inviting resident facilities
* Secure basement parking with lift access to your level
* Convenient location
* Walking distance to shops and more
* Currently rented (until January) for $500 per week
* Approximately 90 sqm
A large tiled balcony extends the living area and offers you comfort and room to move, it also features a ceiling fan and tap for you or your tenants convenience.
There is secure basement parking which is conveniently located not far from the lift which makes carrying the shopping to the kitchen a breeze!
The entry door of the unit leads directly into a well designed kitchen which features quality appliances and finishes. There are stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including electric oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and a generous fridge space.
The open plan living and dining space features downlights and neutral tones, and leads directly to the spacious tiled balcony that attracts great breezes and boasts views across the suburb and over to the City skyline.
The unit promotes individual living if you want your privacy, as there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The main bedroom has a walk in robe which leads to a private ensuite with corner shower, toilet and stone bench vanity in the same theme as the main bathroom.
The main bedroom also has floor to ceiling windows and sliding door access to the balcony.
Bedroom two has built ins, carpet, and air conditioning and is located directly beside the main bathroom which has a bath/shower combination, toilet and vanity with stone