Capturing the ultimate in style, sophistication and space, this meticulously renovated penthouse commands your attention.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 3 luxurious bathrooms, 3 separate car parks, a dedicated study room, additional study nook, 2 well positioned and great sized balconies, 2 separate entrances, and most importantly 2 separate living areas for you and your family to spread out.
The option also exists for dual living if you have an Au Pair, extended family or the occasional need for separate living quarters within the apartment!
The aspect of the apartment offers up amazing City and River views, and its northerly aspect enables you to admire the sun rise and the sun set from the main balcony.
The apartment was originally 2 separate apartments, but with imagination and a meticulous builder, everything has been upgraded and it has been transformed into what it is today, but still with the option to close off the smaller side to create that separate space for dual living if required and as such, this residence offers a variety of solutions to your family set up:
– Professional couple with young ones and an au pair
– An extended family which includes grandma, or teenage children
– Or you are someone who simply wants an incredible penthouse with plenty of room to move, entertain, work and live.
FEATURES WITHIN THE APARTMENT:
* 4 terrific size bedrooms, all with custom made built ins, quality carpet, ceiling fans, luxurious floor length drapes (blockout drapes and sheers) and air conditioning
* Purpose built study with custom made desk, storage and shelving, providing you with the perfect home office.
* The sophisticated master suite offers direct access to the main balcony to capture those views, a well planned walk through robe which leads to the ultimate luxury ensuite
* All bathrooms (3 in total) are elegant and high quality, featuring Gareth Ashton fittings, Italian porcelain tiles, custom built mirrored storage units, shower niches and Halo (concrete look) hand basins, plus a bathtub
* 3 exclusive use car parks in the secure basement (one side by side double park and one single park) each with a lockable storage cage behind it. (one of the car parks also has a powerpoint fitted for electric vehicle charging)
* Wonderful open plan living which encompasses dining and kitchen all under 3.7m ceilings that welcomes in breezes and loads of natural light
* A separate second living room for your family to enjoy, located well away from the main living area to offer peace and quiet to all.
* Dream kitchen with smoked mirror splashback, Caesarstone benchtops, integrated Miele dishwasher, F&P french door plumbed refrigerator, Siemens induction cooktop and self-cleaning oven, and combination tap with instant boiling water. There is also a second oven/combination microwave, deep under bench drawers with Blum hardware all powered by electric servo drives
* A bonus kitchenette for handy use at the other end of the apartment (close to the home office) with built in washer/dryer, sink, fridge space etc
* Entertainers bar with timber shelving, custom wine glass drawers, smoked mirror splashback, timber shelves, Vintec wine fridge and separate fridge/freezer space, all discreetly located behind folding doors in the main living area
* Glass doors wrap around the north and western side of the living area to provide breathtaking views of your surrounds and fill the rooms with natural light
* Direct access to the oversize entertainment balcony offering you seamless indoor/outdoor living at any time of the day or night
* Additional large side balcony which is private and offers river views and extensive views across to Mount Coot-tha
* Spectacular Brisbane City skyline views and extensive views of the Brisbane River from many areas of the apartment
* Quickstep Matt brushed Spotted Gum – XL boards (simply stunning) in main living areas, with quality carpets in the bedrooms and tiles to the wet areas
* Separate laundry with ceiling mounted powered clothesline, Caesarstone benchtop, laundry sink, cavity slider door and AEG front load washing machine and condenser dryer
* LED strip lighting features in kitchen and bathrooms
* Cavity slider doors to increase space to laundry, study and 4th bedroom
* Generous storage throughout the entire apartment
* FTP Fibre to the apartment, for fast and easy internet access
* New LED Downlights throughout, handy sensor light at entry for ease of access
* New Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and second living area
* Wonderful complex set on 5,500m2 of landscaped gardens including a large lagoon style pool, 25m lap pool, gym, theatre and multiple entertaining areas including stylish cabanas and BBQ areas.
ACCESSIBILITY/PUBLIC TRANSPORT FEATURES:
* 24 hour City Glider and BCC bus service operating along Montague Road
* West End CityCat terminal easily accessible offering access to UQ and all points on the ferry network across Brisbane
* Convenient car access to the CBD and north-side via William Jolly Bridge and the Go Between Bridge
* Direct connection via the Go Between Bridge to the Inner City Bypass linking to Brisbane airport, the Sunshine Coast and M1
FEATURES OF THE LOCATION:
* Vibrant location positioned within minutes to markets, restaurants, bars, cafes and specialty food stores along Boundary Street
* Short walk to the new Montague Markets and Woolworths plus other speciality retail and dining
* Close to parkland and River walkways
* Easy walk to Davies Park Saturday Markets
* Highly sought after school catchment zones – West End State School and Brisbane State High School, close to Southbank Institute of Technology, QUT & UQ
* Located near quality private education facilities including Somerville House and St Laurence’s College
* Not far from Southbank which boasts parkland, riverside entertainment, walking and cycle paths
If you are located outside of Brisbane or can’t make it to an open home or private inspection, a full walkthrough virtual inspection is readily available online via the video link, you can also do a self-paced and self-guided 3D tour online (complete with measuring capabilities).
However, the best way to view and experience this spectacular residence is a physical inspection which can be organised by attending an open home or better still, call us and we’ll organise a private viewing at a convenient time for you!