1 bedroom, 1 bathroom plus a study nook!
Located on level 11, and facing out towards the parkland below, you will appreciate the breezes, views and modern feel of this fully furnished apartment that offers you low maintenance living within a secure and very convenient location!
Currently in the letting pool, that lease can be renewed or you can choose to move in once it is done and call it home!
Our seller is motivated and has asked us to encourage offers from serious buyers.
PLEASE NOTE: Full walk through video and 3D tours are available on this home for you to view online.
· Fully furnished and self contained
· 1 good size bedroom with mirror door built in robes
· 1 modern bathroom
· Study nook
· Open plan living and dining
· Modern, fully equipped kitchen
· Fully equipped internal laundry
· Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
· Secure complex with intercom access
· Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
· Resort style outdoor facilities including a communal BBQ and pool area on Level 3, including a gym.
· Short stroll to the river walk, city cat terminal
· Located within the Portside shopping precinct and cinemas
There is 1 bedroom (with a wall of built in mirror door robes), plus a good size study nook.
The living space within the apartment is comfortable and located near the modern kitchen.
The bathroom is located near the study and includes a walk in shower with full glass shower screen, feature vanity and toilet.
There is also a laundry space behind cupboard doors within the bathroom and handy storage cupboards throughout the apartment.
The fully furnished and fully self contained apartment also includes access to the outdoor entertainment facilities within the complex including large swimming pool, communal BBQ area and gymnasium.
Convenient features of the location include:
• 6 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
• 5 kilometres to Brisbane’s international and domestic airports.
• Minutes walk to historic Eagle Farm Racecourse.
• Walk to Racecourse Road’s famous cafés and boutiques
• 3 leading edge fitness centres and gyms.
• Medical Centre and Dental Surgery.
• Opposite lush parklands, sports fields and children’s playgrounds.
• Neighbouring the Royal Queensland Golf Course.
• Easy walk to two CityCat Terminals – Bretts Wharf and Northshore Hamilton.
• Situated between Queensland’s two largest employment and technology hubs – the Brisbane CBD and Australia Trade Coast – and neighbouring KSD1 and Brisbane Technology Park.
• Your choice of major supermarkets – Woolworths, Coles and IGA – all within a few minutes walk