This apartment on level 33 of the Meriton Soleil tower offers you an exciting investment opportunity or a really convenient place to call home!
Apart from being on the doorstep of the CBD, Eagle Street and Howard Smith Wharves, it features widespread views, 1 spacious bedroom (with mirror door built ins), open plan living, dining and kitchen and a modern bathroom!
Meriton Soleil is an imposing complex in Brisbane City and offers its residents great facilities including a pool and gymnasium, secure entry, lift access to your apartment and a superb location.
– 1 bedroom with built in robes
– 1 bathroom
– Awesome location with public transport at your doorstep
– Northerly aspect with amazing views across Brisbane
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Air conditioning throughout
– Well designed kitchen with quality appliances and generous space and storage
– Terrific inground pool and gym facilities within complex
– Convenient location
– Currently rented for $460 per week
The apartment is comfortably air conditioned and features a practical layout and a wall of windows for natural light, views and breezes.
There is plenty of internal living space, all within handy reach of the kitchen.
The kitchen boasts good storage, seamless glass splashback, stone benchtops, OMEGA appliances (including an integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven).
The bathroom features a walk in shower, toilet, and a floating vanity with storage within the overhead mirrored vanity cupboards.
The bedroom has awesome views and features a split system air conditioner, carpet flooring and mirror door built in robes.
The location is a treat – flanked by the City, Howard Smith Wharves and Eagle Street Pier, you (or your tenants) can love where you live at a very affordable price.
The apartment is currently rented out for $460 per week.