Capturing the ultimate in style, sophistication and space, this meticulously renovated Sky Home with panoramic Brisbane CBD, Breakfast Creek and Brisbane River views commands your attention.
Boasting 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 side by side car parks, an outstanding kitchen, Spotted Gum flooring and those incredible views from most areas of the home.
The apartment offers up both Northern and Southern aspects, with winter sun but no hot summer sun, and it gives you all-important crossflow ventilation providing year round breezes and natural light.
The Sky Home was fully repainted and renovated to include bespoke window coverings, high end fittings and thoughtful inclusions which leaves you with the luxury of enjoying life to the maximum, without wishing it offers anything more!
FEATURES WITHIN THE APARTMENT:
– 3 terrific size bedrooms, all with built in robes, quality carpet, ceiling fans, bespoke window coverings and zoned air conditioning
– 2 of the bedrooms feature their own ensuite
– The sophisticated master suite offers direct access to the main balcony to capture those views, a well planned walk in robe and a luxury private ensuite with a decadent freestanding soaking tub strategically positioned to capture stunning City views
– High quality enamel fittings in all bathrooms (2 of which are ensuites!)
– 2 exclusive use side by side car parks on the first level of the residential basement parking PLUS lockable storage, all perfectly located directly opposite the lifts!
– Wonderful open plan living which encompasses dining and kitchen and flows seamlessly to the large outdoor balcony
– Dream kitchen with 3m stone island bench and servery with waterfall edge, integrated Smeg dishwasher, Miele stacked Steam Convection Oven + Miele large warming drawer and slow cooker, Miele 4x burner gas hotplate with wok burner, separate additional under bench Miele convection oven and grill, integrated concealed microwave oven space, 2Pac durable kitchen joinery with fully tiered pull out storage drawers that boast plenty of storage within easy reach
– Ample floor to ceiling storage throughout
– Custom built timber bar feature with room for your wine fridges, located within the main living area
– Floor to ceiling glass in the main area to provide breathtaking views of your surrounds and fill the rooms with natural light
– Direct access to the oversize entertainment balcony offering you seamless indoor/outdoor living at any time of the day or night
– Spectacular panoramic Brisbane CBD, Breakfast Creek and Brisbane River views from most areas of the apartment
– Quality Spotted Gum flooring throughout the main living area, easy clean ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms, with quality carpets in the bedrooms
– Separate laundry with ample linen storage, shelving, under bench cupboards and a deep laundry sink.
– NBN connected and embedded cost efficient utility networks available
– Recycling and garbage disposal units conveniently located on every floor
– Enhancing the wonderful lifestyle on offer are 5 Star facilities which include a 15m lap pool, fully equipped gym, BBQ and entertainment area with common area herb garden, along with secure access.
ACCESSIBILITY/PUBLIC TRANSPORT FEATURES:
– The location places you in the heart of a thriving urban precinct with a terrific selection of amenities within walking distance including local shops, the Albion Hotel, a number of dining hubs and the Albion Train Station which offers a quick and easy commute to the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley and airport
– Convenient access to the newly upgraded Northern Bikeway and city loop walking and cycling paths.
If you are located outside of Brisbane or can’t make it to an open home or private inspection, a full walkthrough virtual inspection is readily available online via the video link, you can also do a self-paced and self-guided 3D tour online (complete with measuring capabilities).
However, the best way to view and experience this spectacular residence is a physical inspection which can be organised by attending an open home or better still, call us and we’ll organise a private viewing at a convenient time for you!